EntrepreneurFix Is a Free Entrepreneur, Business and Start Up Forum

Connect With Other Entrepreneurs Online Today!
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Zen Practitioner enters the Entrepreneurial World

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by MindfulEnt, Sep 25, 2016.

1. MindfulEnt

MindfulEnt Entrepreneur

I'm a stranger to the subject of entrepreneurship, though I have read many books that entrepreneurs praise (How to Win Friends and Influence People, How Successful People Think, Steve Jobs biography, Napoleon Hill, etc). My life revolves around Zen practice (meditation), reading, and school (physics major). I find it very easy to dedicate myself to get desired results, which I hope will translate well to entrepreneurship.

My goal is to bring happiness to the world, even if it's small. I have always thought starting a business would be fun and a good way to make my impact in this world, hopefully for the better.

I would love to get to know as many people as possible and to surround myself with like-minded thinkers with a passion for what they're interested in, no matter what it is.

I hope to get to know this community well!
    VirtualGlobalPhone and azgold like this.

2. azgold

azgold Moderator Entrepreneur

Hi, @MindfulEnt and welcome to EFix! It's a pleasure to have another spiritually minded entrepreneur with us. We have a few now, I think.

Seems to me that a lot more people (not just here on EFix) are opting for this niche to make their mark on the world and contribute, which I think is wonderful.

If you ever need help or have questions, just start a thread and let us know. We'll do what we can to help. :)
  3. VirtualGlobalPhone

VirtualGlobalPhone Moderator Entrepreneur

@MindfulEnt ,

Welcome to entrepreneurfix.

Zen influenced many small, medium and largest company globally. And its very nice to see Zen touched here through you. Hope to see many sharing, method, stories to follow Zen.
    azgold likes this.

Featured Businesses (View All)