EntrepreneurFix Is a Free Entrepreneur, Business and Start Up Forum

Connect With Other Entrepreneurs Online Today!
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Your First Successful Business

Discussion in 'General Business and Entrepreneurship' started by T J Tutor, Apr 17, 2016.

1. T J Tutor

T J Tutor Administrator Entrepreneur

I have had several businesses over the years not work out before finding a successful path in their respective industries. A bit of trial and error seems to have always been a part of my "break in" periods when entering a new industry. This is the case for many of us.

Did your first business venture become a success, or did you make attempts at business that did not succeed before you had your first, and is this a pattern for you sometimes when entering new terrains of business.

2. Biju

Biju Entrepreneur

When I was 16 I built a website on student loans. I knew nothing about student loans. I made a bit of money through adsense. Then I turned 19 got in a jam and needed cash. I sold the site and made $1,200 off of it in one go.

The money really helped!
  3. Pejman Ghadimi

Pejman Ghadimi Entrepreneur

My first one was and is still my most successful one. Started as a car wash and now a 40M concierge service. vipmotoring dot net - I never failed because I never gave up, instead I adapted and changed so that I wouldnt.

Featured Businesses (View All)