EntrepreneurFix Is a Free Entrepreneur, Business and Start Up Forum

Connect With Other Entrepreneurs Online Today!
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Would love to connect with great entrepreneurs!!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Eric Yang, Jan 6, 2016.

1. Eric Yang

Eric Yang Entrepreneur

Hello outstanding entrepreneur!

My name is Eric Yang and I am a 20 years old entrepreneurial connector. I've been walking on the self-improvement and entrepreneurial journey for the last 3 years. I struggled finding and meeting ambitious, inspiring and successful people in high school and college.

I went to a lot of entrepreneurial events last year and learned tremendously from my mentors, coaches and attendees and made great friends. I also had a lot of fun but I felt that there was a disconnect because of the age gap.

It is great to learn from more experienced people who can guide you in your journey but it is another thing to have friends around your age growing and creating a meaningful and impactful business along your side. Millennials get each others because we are facing the same challenges that 40-something didn't have.

Millennials are heart centered and impact driven but there isn't an official place where creative entrepreneurs can connect, collaborate and contribute on a global scale.

This is why I created the Millennial Entrepreneur Network where impact driven millennial meet and thrive together ~ the place where young entrepreneurs can meet and surround themselves with other outstanding high-achievers.

I love to connect with driven and passionate entrepreneur so let me know if you would like to jump on quick call to connect and see how we can help each other with our respective business!!

Shoot me a message!!
    T J Tutor and K like this.

2. Griffin

Griffin Entrepreneur

Hey, Eric! Great to have you on the forums. This seems like it should belong here. I will have the moderator of this section move if there. Cheers!
  3. William Clements

William Clements Moderator Business Owner Entrepreneur

4. Ravuth Mao

Ravuth Mao Entrepreneur

Hi Eric, Sound good. I am Ravuth, Entrepreneur in Cambodia. If you want to visit in Cambodia. I welcome.
  5. dyanmarie25

dyanmarie25 Entrepreneur

Hello there, @Eric Yang! Welcome to the forum. We're glad you've joined us here. Wow, I love how passionate you really are about entrepreneurship. That's good to know. :) Looking forward to hear more from you soon, all the best!
  6. Eric Yang

Eric Yang Entrepreneur

7. T J Tutor

T J Tutor Administrator Entrepreneur

Hello @Eric Yang , welcome to EntrepreneurFix! It's great to have you join us.

All good stuff, sounds very ambitious.

You ought to add your business to our Business Showcase.

While I appreciate your ambitions with your invitations to our members to call and check out potential relationships with you and your Millennial Entrepreneur Network, I hope you realize that is what this community is all about. Why not invite those in your network here to EntrepreneurFix? I haven't found a site for your network, so perhaps this community could be your gathering locale.

We're looking forward to your posts and threads.

See you around the forums.

T J

Featured Businesses (View All)