EntrepreneurFix Is a Free Entrepreneur, Business and Start Up Forum

Connect With Other Entrepreneurs Online Today!
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Working from home in my 60s

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Marketer, Jan 29, 2016.

1. Marketer

Marketer Entrepreneur

After years of 'careers' I now find myself able to devote time to learning new ways to create income from home.

For over 15 years I was an insurance agent. The ability to meet new people and helping them with their insurance needs was very fulfilling. 10 years as a paralegal also enabled me to build relationships and help others with financial and estate planning needs. Later as a retail store manager I was able to again establish rapport and interact with others. It was a fun position and I was able to use my design skills to develop visually appealing product displays. Using my sales skills I enjoyed up selling to add products to the total sale.

Now 'unemployed' and not looking for a real job, I am able to expand my crafting and jewelry making and other hobbies into a profitable new career. It is an exciting endeavor. I have a lot to learn and a lot to do.

I have always been an entrepreneur. I love selling and even with my previous jobs I have one or two side businesses. I can't remember ever being bored. I have projects and ideas to last me another lifetime.
    T J Tutor likes this.

2. William Clements

William Clements Moderator Business Owner Entrepreneur

3. T J Tutor

T J Tutor Administrator Entrepreneur

Hello @Marketer , welcome to EntrepreneurFix Thanks for joining us.

I'm sure you will find and meet many interesting members here. We have members from all over the world and from every corner of business.

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

See you around the forums.

T J

Featured Businesses (View All)