EntrepreneurFix Is a Free Entrepreneur, Business and Start Up Forum

Connect With Other Entrepreneurs Online Today!
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Who are your inspirations?

Discussion in 'Useful Resources and Inspirations' started by K, Mar 9, 2016.

1. K

K Administrator Business Owner Entrepreneur

Who are your inspirations?

2. ianternet

ianternet Entrepreneur

Oliver Kenyon is my inspiration.
    K likes this.
  3. Kyle Smith

Kyle Smith Entrepreneur

I would consider many of my mentors my inspiration. They are always looking to better their businesses and personal brands. I have been taking mental tips after hearing their stories.
  4. Scooby Snack

Scooby Snack Entrepreneur

My biggest inspiration, particularly in my main field, is Will Smith. The guy has done just about everything there is to do in the entertainment industry. And his philosophies about how he has gone about building the career he did are inspiring.
  5. Biju

Biju Entrepreneur

Hands down Taylor Swift. She is a marketing genius. Specifically when it came to making her single Bad Blood skyrocket to #1 on the charts. “Bad Blood,” in my opinion is far from her best and unlike other songs that have gone viral on social media, like “shake it off,” or “you belong with me,” Bad blood wasn’t a cutesy song that would do well on it’s own it would take a major marketing push if Taylor ever hoped to see it top the charts. Which she executed beautifully by involving a lot of other big-name celebrities in her industry and generating excitement for the music video.

Forbes even did an interesting article on her strategies. It's impressive.
  6. T J Tutor

T J Tutor Administrator Entrepreneur

Napoleon Hill, Joe Gerard, Richard Branson, Earl Nightingale, Einstein, Edison, Tesla, Jacques-Yves Cousteau, ...
  7. Biju

Biju Entrepreneur

I like how you included Tesla in your list! That's awesome. What are your thoughts on Steve Jobs and Mark Zuckerberg? While they are industry pioneers and there is no denying their contributions to the world, I just don't feel like they measure up across history.
    Last edited: Mar 25, 2016
  8. Valerie

Valerie Entrepreneur

I must say, the first inspiration that came to mind was Walt Disney. He made an empire doing what he loved. Other inspirations include Tara Stiles and Nikolai Tesla. Then there are the normal people that inspire me every day with their fortitude and compassion. My mother, my fitness clients, and friends are the real MVPs when it comes to motivating me to do my best.
  9. donaldplozha82

donaldplozha82 Entrepreneur

Well, I was going through the other comments in this thread and I noticed almost everyone mentioned some of the worldwide famous characters in different fields as their inspiration and as a photographer, I have mine as well. But I would like to say that the main guy who installed the desire to go for earning my money by myself, working for myself, was my dad. He always tried to have a business of his own, didn't really matter if it was a small one or a big one. He has an aluminium selling and doors/windows manufacturing medium business established in Albania since a couple of years now and he's doing quite alright while I am trying to get my freelance photography career to heat up. :)
  10. Corazon

Corazon Entrepreneur

When I was new in the office, my inspiration was my college professor. I admire his knowledge and I wanted to be smart like him. But when I was hired by my present employer, I have taken as my idol the owner of our company. He is a rags-to-riches story. When he was stronger and not sick yet, he would make a speech during our Christmas party. And his usual advice is to be honest because honesty, not only to the customer but also to your employer, would bring you blessings.
  11. Ladyferoz

Ladyferoz Entrepreneur

I do not really look up to celebrities, my inspiration has been my mother. She is resilient, has a great business mind and she is able to multitask. She still maintains to remain elegant despite what life throws her, I hope to be half the woman she is. There are many people who look up to her in my city.

Featured Businesses (View All)