EntrepreneurFix Is a Free Entrepreneur, Business and Start Up Forum

Connect With Other Entrepreneurs Online Today!
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Where to promote giveaways for business?

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by mjoycecordero, Sep 30, 2015.

1. mjoycecordero

mjoycecordero Entrepreneur

Hello everyone!

I would just like to ask where can I promote this Foxbuys Giveaway from Proto.io that is very helpful for business. We aim to give help to entrepreneurs and small business.

Proto.io Giveaway

I hope to hear answers from you, thank you in advance!

2. Phillip

Phillip Entrepreneur

3. William Clements

William Clements Moderator Business Owner Entrepreneur

Welcome to EntrepreneurFix, @mjoycecordero. You can Start a JV Giveaways at JV Giveaways Plus or at ListBuildersJV.com or join those that exist and add this to the giveaway to those that exist. Either way, the point of them is to help build your list more than it is already at which says 70K on your site which is a nice number. To find scripts to start your own and/or to become a contributor I would suggest searching in Google for JV Giveaways. I stopped being a contributor awhile ago for a business I was doing crashed. It has been years but they are still around and I still have the email address I was using with NetZero. I suggest setting up an email that is exclusively for these giveaways since they send out a lot of emails. I do hope you find a script that you want and/or find existing JV Giveaways that you can sign up as an contributor.

Found a list of JV Giveaways at http://www.starjv.com/event (6 are listed) & at JV Giveaway Blog | List Of JV Giveaway Events (lots). Let me just tell you that contributors will be the one giving away something like a E-book or something virtual, not physical. Members will be the one who will be added to your list and be able to download or have access to that or those virtual freebies you own, MUST be free.

learn more about JV Giveaways at NewJVGiveaways & Day 23: Use JV Giveaways to Grow Your List

Hope this helps and wish you the best of luck. Other than what I just mentioned you can try, traffic exchanges & safelists to advertise on. If you need information on how to start or where to start a JV Giveaways or traffic exchanges or safelists, let me know.
    K likes this.

Featured Businesses (View All)