EntrepreneurFix Is a Free Entrepreneur, Business and Start Up Forum

Connect With Other Entrepreneurs Online Today!
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Where do you see mobile ads heading in 2016?

Discussion in 'Online and Internet Marketing' started by Rusnal2, Jan 18, 2016.

1. Rusnal2

Rusnal2 Entrepreneur

What is the market like for mobile? Your thoughts greatly appreciated.
    Zac Johnson likes this.

2. Zac Johnson

Zac Johnson Entrepreneur

Mobile is one area that I've kept an eye, but never fully got into. I know a lot of people are killing it with mobile apps and affiliate arbitrage. It's the same concept of making money with affiliate marketing in the search results and media buying, just through mobile ad networks. Facebook self-serve advertising platform has also been great for serving mobile ads as well.
    Rusnal2 likes this.
  3. davidper

davidper Entrepreneur

it is the trend next year and very hot. trust me!
  4. Nikita

Nikita Entrepreneur

I think it will go the same way as other forms of ads wherein at first you only see pop ups and a few windows here and there but as people learn to block it or start to tire of it or maybe just as the advertisers get even more greedy, you will see more and more getting incorporated into content and the lines get blurred a lot more. I'm guessing we might be seeing a lot of brands being incorporated into games and other apps in the future.
  5. pwarbi

pwarbi Entrepreneur

I also think that the mobile market is going to grow and grow, and with that in mind, businesses aswell as advertising agencies are aiming more and more of their advertising at this medium.

Many websites are being optimized for mobile viewing, and those that aren't are altering the look of their sites just to make it easier for those that do use a mobile browser to access it, so as far as mobile and mobile advertising is concerned, the future is definitely looking bright.
    Rusnal2 likes this.

Featured Businesses (View All)