EntrepreneurFix Is a Free Entrepreneur, Business and Start Up Forum

Connect With Other Entrepreneurs Online Today!
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

what would you advise someone eager to start a business online with no money down

Discussion in 'Research and Ideas' started by roger justin noah, Apr 16, 2016.

1. roger justin noah

roger justin noah Entrepreneur

If someone new wants to start making online but has no budget what would you advise?
    T J Tutor likes this.

2. G4LJW

G4LJW Entrepreneur

If you have no money to start, then you still have several options. Obviously you need something to sell. If you have a skill, whether it is writing, HTML, video, or something else, there are several sites you can offer your services. You can sell digital services on eBay, but people often start with a site like fiverr.com. Bear in mind that you can probably set higher prices on eBay though.

If you don't have a skill to sell, then you need to sell something for a commission. This is often known as "affiliate marketing". Many people sell affiliate products via social sites and apps, and also by blogging and/or using email lists. A quick search for affiliate marketing and products will bring up plenty of products and courses. There are some useful free courses around too.
  3. remnant

remnant Entrepreneur

I would advise such a person to start dropshipping which requires no capital outlay to start. I would also advise him to open an online store like Zazzle or Cafepress which are free to sign up and one can start earning immediately. Another option would be to open an account with Wealth Affiliate which is a very good option for online earning.
    G4LJW likes this.
  4. Pejman Ghadimi

Pejman Ghadimi Entrepreneur

make money first. There is no reason a human being isnt capable of making and saving some money before going into business. Wash dishes, clean tables, work 3 jobs. If you cant make money for yourself, you cant make money in business
    T J Tutor likes this.
  5. Corazon

Corazon Entrepreneur

I fully agree to this. A seller of pet supplies where I usually order shampoo did just that. She started her online store with no capital. All she did was to create a blog at first and then she promoted that blog in her social media account. At the same time, she searched for suppliers willing to get into a dropshipping arrangement. When orders started coming, she couldn't believe that it was that easy. However, she said that prices are much lower if she has money to buy so now she is building up her inventory for a bigger profit margin.
  6. Xerxes

Xerxes Entrepreneur

Well I suggest to invest time in developing a desired skill and then start offering your services as freelancer in Fiverr.com and similar websites. You can focus at first in investing a little of your time earning meager money with all the online options out there (Amazon Mturk, writing content for a website, do lenghty surveys to earn beermoney etc.) while you are developing your target skill in order to have something in your wallet when you're finally ready to start.

Featured Businesses (View All)