EntrepreneurFix Is a Free Entrepreneur, Business and Start Up Forum

Connect With Other Entrepreneurs Online Today!
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

What points and rewards programs are you a part of?

Discussion in 'Points, Perks and Clubs' started by Andy, Oct 9, 2014.

1. Andy

Andy Entrepreneur

What points and rewards programs are you a part of and which would you recommend the most?

I currently collect points through AMEX but am yet to spend any!

2. azgold

azgold Moderator Entrepreneur

I don't have any at the moment but my former boss used to get Air Miles on his Royal Bank credit card. He's been on many, many trips to various countries, didn't cost him. Of course, he used the card for his business, so racked up a lot of points.
  3. Raider19

Raider19 Entrepreneur

When I use to do a lot of local travel I had the American Express Gold Premier Rewards card. I racked up tens of thousands of points because the card offers 3X the points on gas and food. If anyone does a lot of local travel then I suggest looking into this card.
  4. thedude

thedude Entrepreneur

Bings reward program :) I get about 10$ free on amazon every two months. They have other rewards too. The image search is pretty good, but the regular search isnt as good as google. I just type in the website im trying to connect to in order to get the points.
  5. Vinaya.Ghimire

Vinaya.Ghimire Entrepreneur

I am not in the US therefore, I cannot participate in many rewards and points program. I once joined India based reward program. After earning 1300 points, I realized that I cannot redeem my points for the rewards offered by the program
  6. MandyMarieB

MandyMarieB Entrepreneur

I do eRewards to turn into GameStop Rewards points. (Totally recommend this if you like gaming and don't mind surveys. You rack up so much more than you would just earning a couple points per purchase at the store.) I also do FeaturePoints, which is a great way to get gift-cards if you enjoy playing apps/games. (You download certain free apps, play them for 2 minutes or so, and then get points for it. Earn enough points, exchange for gift-card of your choice. (Interested? I can answer questions if you have them! Also feel free to use my referral code ;) RYE5CA.)

I also use the Walmart app, which sometimes gives you store credit if you scan your receipt and it finds that you could have bought an item cheaper elsewhere. It will give you the difference. Nice way to earn a bit extra to put back into your groceries, since you'd be buying them anyway!
  7. azgold

azgold Moderator Entrepreneur

I do have an Air Miles card but boy, does it take a loooong time to rack up enough points to go anywhere!

Featured Businesses (View All)