EntrepreneurFix Is a Free Entrepreneur, Business and Start Up Forum

Connect With Other Entrepreneurs Online Today!
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

What is your passion in life?

Discussion in 'General Discussions and Lounge' started by dyanmarie25, Oct 12, 2015.

1. dyanmarie25

dyanmarie25 Entrepreneur

I believe each one of us has an ultimate goal in life, a passion/calling that we've always wanted to do. What is it for you?

As for me, I believe my passion is writing. I have always loved and enjoyed literature, and I would want to be a published novelist in the future. I know it's a bit too much to ask for, but it's never wrong to have dreams, right?
    setupdisc likes this.

2. 111kg

111kg Entrepreneur

I've already talked about it on this forum, but I'll write it once again, because I like to visualize it: I want to become a doctor. And I will someday. Trouble is that the local university is the best in the country and it's really hard to get it. I've tried 2 times already and I've failed each time.

However, I will try until I succeed, no matter what the costs will be.
    setupdisc likes this.
  3. swalia

swalia Entrepreneur

My dream is to become a renowned astrologer and tarot reader. I have already started my astrology and tarot reading consultation services and I hope to make it big someday. Other dream is to get a book of my poems published.
    setupdisc likes this.
  4. setupdisc

setupdisc Moderator Entrepreneur

My passion is to complete a project I began nearly 25 years ago. It may take a lifetime to complete, but it's worth doing and worth living for no matter what it takes.
  5. remnant

remnant Entrepreneur

My passion in life is to achieve a high level of sanctification or holiness. To be free from the iron-like vice of sin is not hard. I would then be able to evangelize to convert lost souls.
  6. Vinaya.Ghimire

Vinaya.Ghimire Entrepreneur

Writing is my passion. Writing is my vocation. I have created vocation out of my passion. My ultimate aim is to have a successful websites, high selling books and a good revenue and royalty to live nicely.
  7. bria1

bria1 Entrepreneur

My dream is for my record label to become a household name along with the artists associated. I have been working along with my business partner for a long time and we are doing pretty well for ourselves. We want longevity in the music business.
  8. briannagodess

briannagodess Entrepreneur

My passion would also have to be writing. Since I was young, I loved joining school contests and inter-school contests as well. I never won, I only placed a rank or something like it. But nevertheless, I enjoyed the experience and since then, thought of writing as the job I'd want to pursue in life.

I even have my own diary that I write my experiences to. I was quite serious about it when I was younger, writing almost everyday. But now, I write on it sporadically since I have a lot of things to do. But it's still something that has never left me and I continue to do on my free time.
  9. Sagly

Sagly Entrepreneur

It seems my passion is change :p I have something I'm really passionate about, like blacksmithing, then it switches to something completely different, like falconry, or reading. It's constantly changing. I have also meddled in writing some.

Featured Businesses (View All)