EntrepreneurFix Is a Free Entrepreneur, Business and Start Up Forum

Connect With Other Entrepreneurs Online Today!
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

What did you achieve in 2015?

Discussion in 'General Business and Entrepreneurship' started by K, Dec 10, 2015.

1. K

K Administrator Business Owner Entrepreneur

So entrepreneurs, what exactly did you achieve in 2015?

2. Kevin A

Kevin A Entrepreneur

Well i would say more then money, i learned start a business well i learned from my failures in not knowing how to start run,admin,production and so on. So i feel for beginners my cleaning service was good and my delivery one was in a most weird process but theres income so thats cool.

Experience and Knowledge i would say i accomplished this year
    dyanmarie25 likes this.
  3. dyanmarie25

dyanmarie25 Entrepreneur

That's great to hear, Kevin. We would always have something to learn from our experiences. Anyway, best of luck with you, and your business. :)
  4. Valsthrivers

Valsthrivers Business Owner Entrepreneur

I began promoting an online business July 29th. I did this in my spare time using social media. My team accomplished 4K the first month and at 9 weeks, 12K in online sales. I just won a free trip to Times Square where our company. Le-Vel, is featured this month. I am 200k in 2016. It's the beginning of this story.
  5. 111kg

111kg Entrepreneur

2015 wasn't a great for me. I was rejected for the second time by the local medical school, lost a lot of clients because I had to redirect them to someone else because I was busy studying and my websites went down. However, I am now planning to open my first coffee shop somewhere really close to home and I was also introduced to software testing and I've already started to make money from it. Hopefully, 2016 will be better.
  6. pwarbi

pwarbi Entrepreneur

In terms of achievement, I didn't really do that much in 2015, it was more a year for consolidation, and trying to grow what we've already built.

2016 I might start looking into investing in other areas but that's another year.

Featured Businesses (View All)