EntrepreneurFix Is a Free Entrepreneur, Business and Start Up Forum

Connect With Other Entrepreneurs Online Today!
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Partnership We are exploding and need promoters!

Discussion in 'Business Centre' started by Valsthrivers, Feb 22, 2016.

1. Valsthrivers

Valsthrivers Business Owner Entrepreneur

Last week, our 3 year old company increased daily online orders from $100,00 daily to $150,000! I need promoters as this moment isn't going to last forever. No buy-in, cloud-based, fueling people at the bottom!
    Home | Le-Vel FB_IMG_1456152563083.jpg
    jewelraz likes this.

2. remnant

remnant Entrepreneur

I would appreciate to know what you are promoting. To me they look like inner garments but I digress. More and straight forward information will go a long way to authenticate your claims.
  3. Valsthrivers

Valsthrivers Business Owner Entrepreneur

FB_IMG_1455194950123.jpg Haha, no, it's the #1 wellness program in North America. Three simple steps every morning on an empty stomach. You can actually go to my link and get a free customer or promoter account.
    Home | Le-Vel No spam or credit card required. You may go snoop around.
    We were featured in Times Square in December. 2nd year in a row. Here's a 24 hr call from our co-founders with a bit more info as well.
  4. jewelraz

jewelraz Entrepreneur

I am not sure but is there any agency doing SEO/Adwords/Facebook promotion for le-vel? Your website seems to have a great alexa ranking. If you need SEO services, please give me a pm or add me to your Skype. My Skype Id: dsebdblog

We are working with some multinational companies and we had prior experience with multinational companies so feel free to contact us.

FYI, we have various SEO/PPC packages. Please check my signature.

Featured Businesses (View All)