EntrepreneurFix Is a Free Entrepreneur, Business and Start Up Forum

Connect With Other Entrepreneurs Online Today!
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Want to intriduce myself and say hi to everyone!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Irene_Loor, Jul 30, 2016.

1. Irene_Loor

Irene_Loor Entrepreneur

Hi! My name is Irene. I registered here in order to have an opportunity to communicate with people with the same interestes. I am interested in e-commerce, online businesses and their promotion. Also, I am fond of travelling and snowboarding. ;)

2. William Clements

William Clements Moderator Business Owner Entrepreneur

3. azgold

azgold Moderator Entrepreneur

Hi, @Irene_Loor and welcome to EFix!

Do you already have your businesses set up? All in one niche, or varied? Or did I misunderstand? Just me being nosy. :D

If you ever have questions, don't be shy about starting a thread and asking. That's what we're here for.

I like traveling too but I'll never know if I'd like snowboarding, not gonna try. :)
  4. T J Tutor

T J Tutor Administrator Entrepreneur

Hi @Irene_Loor , how's it going? welcome to EntrepreneurFix!

That's a great combination.

Loads of great members here.

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

T J
  5. VirtualGlobalPhone

VirtualGlobalPhone Moderator Entrepreneur

@Irene_Loor , welcome to entrepreneurfix.

Don't forget to use our resources link to post about your company - product and services.
  6. Irene_Loor

Irene_Loor Entrepreneur

Thank you! I am really glad that I will have an opportunity to discuss thing with you and to tell about our business. I can tell you in brief about our business idea, because there were several questions about it.

My team is developing e-commerce software for small and midsize businesses. This software acts as a hosting provider and a website builder. Our service is called Browuse. It developed on the basis of Magento and provides automatic website theme installation and easy access to the admin panel. It would be great if you could have a look at it and share your ideas with me.
    azgold likes this.

Featured Businesses (View All)