EntrepreneurFix Is a Free Entrepreneur, Business and Start Up Forum

Connect With Other Entrepreneurs Online Today!
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Very glad to have this oppurtunity. Question. Startups and entreprenuers 2017.

Discussion in 'Starting Your Startup' started by Rusnal2, Apr 24, 2016.

1. Rusnal2

Rusnal2 Entrepreneur

As a entrepreneur. What are some places for startups in 2017. I see alot of growth in verticals like Nutraceuticals and cannibis. Also. What are some other potential creative finance options, like crowdfunding and private sources. Thank you.

2. Nathaneal

Nathaneal Entrepreneur

Thats great. I like that you are looking around the curve! Some great things that are arising very fast would be technology. For example, 3d video on small devices, drones(my favorite), and Virtual Reality. If you could get into those Im sure you would have a successful business on your platter.
  3. T J Tutor

T J Tutor Administrator Entrepreneur

So, I suspect you don't mean places as much as spaces.

Those verticals are going to continue growing and expanding. Both are good for entry markets. Any of the top three; relationships, health & wellness, and money will always be big.

FinTech is huge and will continue to be among the top sub niches of the money verticals. As well,

Angels are on the hunt, but they are looking more into higher level investments that are a bit more conservative than in past years. I wrote about this recently and the small time investment arena is taking a hit at the moment when it comes to financial interests.

Featured Businesses (View All)