EntrepreneurFix Is a Free Entrepreneur, Business and Start Up Forum

Connect With Other Entrepreneurs Online Today!
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Using affiliates to market your products

Discussion in 'Online and Internet Marketing' started by j1984, Mar 17, 2016.

1. j1984

j1984 Entrepreneur

Which affiliate sites would you recommend in order to sell my online products? I see there are quite alot but wondered if any were better than the rest.

2. ianternet

ianternet Entrepreneur

i would say c2m/mooboka - clickbooth - nutryst - are the ones I have worked with but it also depends on teh offer and the networks specializing in that offer.
  3. Jack Benoit

Jack Benoit Entrepreneur

It's соst еffесtivе Yоu dоn't hаvе tо pаy 1000 sаlеs pеоplе, yоu dоn't еvеn hаvе tо pаy а singlе оnе. Yоu dоn't hаvе tо pаy fоr аdvеrtisеmеnts. Yоu оnly pаy а соmmissiоn fоr suссеssful sаlеs. Think аbоut аffiliаtеs аs "еxtеrnаl sаlеs fоrсеs".

It's thе bеst wаy tо pеnеtrаtе nеw mаrkеts Nо mаttеr whаt prоduсts yоu hаvе оn sаlе, sеlling in Аsiа wоuld bе соmplеtеly diffеrеnt frоm sеlling in USА. Sеlling in USА will bе соmplеtеly diffеrеnt frоm sеlling in Еurоpе. Hоw mаny sаlеs pеоplе yоu nееd tо tаrgеt еасh mаrkеt аnd еасh соuntry? Wеll yоu оnly nееd аffiliаtеs. Thеy knоw thе niсhе mаrkеts аnd knоw hоw tо prоmоtе yоur prоduсts thеrе. It's likе hаving а lосаl sаlеs fоrсе. Whiсh yоu оnly pаy оn rеsults!

Hаvе а niсhе prоduсt? Nо prоblеm, Аffiliаtеs аrе niсhе mаrkеtеrs. Асtuаlly thе bеst prасtiсеs in аffiliаtе mаrkеting pоint thаt yоu shоuld fоllоw а niсhе аnd gеt thе bеst Sеаrсh Еnginе pоsitiоn fоr it. Thаt mеаns thе аffiliаtе will gеt а gооd Sеаrсh Еnginе pоsitiоn fоr yоur niсhе prоduсt - соuld hеlp fоr yоur pоsitiоn in frоnt оf thе соmpеtitiоn
  4. scotbiddick

scotbiddick Entrepreneur

clickbooth i had experience with and it seems pretty good.
  5. Cleveland76

Cleveland76 Entrepreneur

I've not promoted any products or services of my own on affiliate networks - though a company I previously worked for did in the insurance space. There are pro's and con's to having affiliates promote you and send you leads.

It's good in terms of market saturation and volume. Since Google doesn't typically show more then one or two SERP's from a given domain in the organic search results, and almost never in the paid listings. So if you're on the first page for a given keyword, and several of your affiliates are on there as well, you've pretty much bumped out all your competitors for example. Additional affiliate sites can send you many more leads that your own single site alone would have not necessarily been able to attract

But it can also be a headache in terms of how your affiliates are promoting you - and whether or not they are using black hat and/or illegal methods to do so. In the case of the insurance company I worked for, we had working relationships with most of the major US insurance carriers, so when our affiliates were doing things like bidding on their brand names in Google AdWords, we got caught up in the middle of all that, trying to get them to stop it.

Also, if you're paying them on a cost per conversion basis, and that "conversion" happens to be something higher up in your sales funnel, you need to keep an eye on the quality of the traffic to make sure it's truly converting into sales. For example, you might pay an affiliate for every person that signs up for your newsletter, assuming some constant conversion rate to sale. But if they are using incentivized offers to get people to sign up, that conversion rate could drop.
    j1984 likes this.
  6. scaleclack

scaleclack Entrepreneur

Try these ones.
    Commission Junction
  7. JonBell

JonBell Entrepreneur

I worked with clickbooth
    I really liked , I advise

Featured Businesses (View All)