EntrepreneurFix Is a Free Entrepreneur, Business and Start Up Forum

Connect With Other Entrepreneurs Online Today!
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Urban Outfitters' bohemian brand has surpassed H&M, Zara, and Forever 21

Discussion in 'Fashion' started by EF-Roger, Aug 27, 2015.

1. EF-Roger

EF-Roger Entrepreneur

Free People is the top destination for college girls.

The bohemian-style brand owned by Urban Outfitters was named as the favorite clothing brand of young women surveyed by College Fashionista and Goldman Sachs.

It beat out popular favorites like Topshop, Forever 21, H&M, and Zara.

Sales at Free People stores open at least a year grew 14% in the most recent quarter. By comparison, sales at Urban's namesake brand grew 2%.

Read more: Urban Outfitters' Free People named favorite clothing brand - Business Insider

2. harpazo22

harpazo22 Entrepreneur

I've never looked at Free People's stuff but I know of a lot of people who buy from there. That's pretty cool that they surpassed the others that have been around for a while. I hope they keep it up. You have to be very creative to own a clothing website and brand. They have to maintain their originality.
  3. dyanmarie25

dyanmarie25 Entrepreneur

Wow, really? Honestly, I have never heard of Free People before, but I know popular brands like Forever 21, Zara, and H&M. I usually go shopping at these stores. But I have not seen a branch of Free People here in my country yet. I would love to see their collection though.
  4. Apolloniac

Apolloniac Entrepreneur

Where can I get Free People? I've heard of People are People but not this. That brand doesn't even exist in my country, if it's that popular then they should expand quickly, you know from a business perspective. Forever 21 has been ruling the target audience in the Philippines since SM malls, the biggest entertainment and lifestyle entity in the country has franchised F21 in all it's malls. Uniqlo, the South Korean brand has also been franchised.

Featured Businesses (View All)