EntrepreneurFix Is a Free Entrepreneur, Business and Start Up Forum

Connect With Other Entrepreneurs Online Today!
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Unemployed 23 years old in the cold wilderness of Norway.

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by James Fresh, Jan 13, 2016.

1. James Fresh

James Fresh Entrepreneur

So i at the moment i am unemployed, working on my Personal Trainer Certficiate.

I have been unemployed for so long now" I just need to get something going! Because i love workingout and neutrition, i decited to get a PT Education. So i can make decent money.. around 200$ for 5 hours work..

This way i can spend the money i earn on making a online coaching website, which i am going to work on until i make enough to survive with money for food+shelter.. So i can have a location independent business running..

This is so i can move to a warmer climate, and change my location whenever i want (Norway is freezing half the year)

I plan on spending all the excess money i have left after paying rent+food each month in marketing, equipment etc for video marketing. I can also spend time on this online business in between clients while i am in them gym.. Suddenly i have one hour free to work on marketing. Writing an awesome blogpost and shizzle for the hizzle.
    T J Tutor likes this.

2. William Clements

William Clements Moderator Business Owner Entrepreneur

3. T J Tutor

T J Tutor Administrator Entrepreneur

Hi @James Fresh , welcome to EntrepreneurFix! It's great to have you with us.

Looks as though you have a plan to get on top! Always great to have a plan.

How can we help you get what you want.

See you around the forums.

T J
  4. EF-Roger

EF-Roger Entrepreneur

Welcome. I look forward to following your journey

Featured Businesses (View All)