EntrepreneurFix Is a Free Entrepreneur, Business and Start Up Forum

Connect With Other Entrepreneurs Online Today!
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Tim Ferriss Touted this as the most important marketing book he ever read. Its not on the internet.

Discussion in 'Online and Internet Marketing' started by charleswmanuel, Aug 13, 2015.

1. charleswmanuel

charleswmanuel Entrepreneur

So I bought a copy (1993 copyright) because Tim said the revised edition is bullshit, and I wrote an overview. I also added in the insights I had for my business, and how they've changed how I think about my online marketing.

Since I released this post 10 days ago, Its been read more than 10,000 times, and shared over 250. I think its a great resource, in spite of its typos (working on it, been super busy from all the business this post got me!)

So check it out!

The 22 Immutable Laws Of Marketing: How I applied Them.

2. EF-Roger

EF-Roger Entrepreneur

Welcome to the forum!
    charleswmanuel likes this.
  3. Capital SEO

Capital SEO Business Owner Entrepreneur

Read your overview. Found it compelling enough to consider picking up the book.

I must say though, I just finished reading Tim Ferris' 4 Hour Work Week and highly recommend it to anyone and everyone in business or considering starting one.

He really wrote something that resonated with me.
    TobiasW likes this.
  4. dyanmarie25

dyanmarie25 Entrepreneur

I haven't stumbled across this book yet, but thank you for recommending. It seems like it's a very relevant and helpful book. I might check this one out once I get the chance.
  5. TobiasW

TobiasW Entrepreneur

Tim Ferris's books are a lesson to us all. The man is a veritable powerhouse with more focus and enthusiasm than pretty much anyone I've ever come across. He's also an excellent role model in terms of how to write successful books! They're hugely entertaining, massively informative, great to dip in and out of and learn something every time you do and no, he's not paying me to say so! They all live on my Kindle and brighten public transport journeys immensely.
  6. pwarbi

pwarbi Entrepreneur

If I'm honest I've also never read any of the books but seeing as though a lot have, I'd definitely be willing to give them a read and see what all the fuss is about.

I very rarely read any books that are like these but that's not to say I'm not open to any influence they might have.

Featured Businesses (View All)