EntrepreneurFix Is a Free Entrepreneur, Business and Start Up Forum

Connect With Other Entrepreneurs Online Today!
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

The Influence of Social Media in Business & Entrepreneurship!

Discussion in 'General Business and Entrepreneurship' started by Nunzio Presta, Jan 13, 2016.

1. Nunzio Presta

Nunzio Presta Business Owner Entrepreneur

Social media is a great way to connect with your followers, fans & clients in order to answer pressing questions, provide guidance & advice or just to say hello! I was asked a question via our Instagram account – and I jumped on the opportunity to provide an answer!

Read more by clicking here.

2. briannagodess

briannagodess Entrepreneur

That was actually enlightening, not just for that person but for me as well. I think I have already found my passion but lacking that motivation and persistence to push through it because:

1. I have other priorities: family and career.
    2. I am scared.

So for me, venturing into the unknown can be quite scary. I have my family and our bills to think of and I just cannot afford to pursue that passion for now. But I do think that I will achieve that dream because I know that this is what I want to do for the rest of my life. Thanks for that article!
    Nunzio Presta likes this.
  3. rz3300

rz3300 Entrepreneur

That was a really interesting read. I really like the "whatever you do, add value to the world". It is a pretty simple concept but I think I should just tell myself that over and over and over until it is ingrained in me in everything that I do. It really does highlight the potential and upsides of the while social media movement on the business community. I think that anything that provides a forum for commerce and discussion is a good thing for everyone, and while it may have some negative I think that the positives are way more.
    Nunzio Presta likes this.

Featured Businesses (View All)