EntrepreneurFix Is a Free Entrepreneur, Business and Start Up Forum

Connect With Other Entrepreneurs Online Today!
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Suggest a suitable online marketing plan for fresh online entrepreneurs

Discussion in 'Sales, Marketing and PR' started by Kia Adams, Feb 25, 2016.

1. Kia Adams

Kia Adams Entrepreneur

I have wondered for a long period of time how exactly to go about online marketing campaigns from the viewpoint of a person selling online services? Well, there are quite a few tools that can come to the rescue of novices. However, some people insist on hiring a SEO agency for properly conducting the SEO, social media and PPC campaigns. Which one do you think is the way forward? Personally speaking, I happen to own a website that focuses on providing fully digital services (sales-based) like online tutoring and online translation. What tools or agencies do you recommend? Kindly provide a detailed response if possible as I am a bit new to this arena. It would be of great help if you could give an estimate of the monthly budget for the marketing. For about 2 years or so, I can afford only about 100$/month. I would be satisfied with a revenue of 200$-300$, as I receive income from other online sources.

2. William Clements

William Clements Moderator Business Owner Entrepreneur

I have went with paying an agency to do SEO work on an website in the past and did not seem to make a difference from what I could see and cost me $800/monthly. However, that is on the low end. You could try to find someone who does not work for an agency but I am not sure of any that would charge $100/month or less. However, you can start your PPC campaign and put an max to pay per day or what not and can adjust your keywords based on how well it is or is not working out for you.

Also, if your looking to add advertisement on your website to help with income while doing PPC/SEO then you can either PM me and/or learn more and visit my Affiliate Network using what is in my signature.
  3. remnant

remnant Entrepreneur

Online marketing can seem daunting especially for a newbie. And sure requires hard work. My take is that it is always prudent to outsource at the beginning as you learn the ropes. Facebook marketing should not be hard if you can post business leads to your page. So is Twitter. The site christened Fiverr.com will come in handy to sell your digital products and translation services online. You just pitch your competencies after registering and then wait for orders to come, but you have to endeavour to learn how to be noticed. The standard charge is 5$ per task or 'gig'. You can even look for skilled SEO professionals and email marketers here. Wealthy Affiliate.com is another site you can blog and generate a decent income. They are great, interactive and assist you all the way.
  4. MeshBean

MeshBean Business Owner Entrepreneur

You can search about SEO topic in this forum and Affiliate Fix forum to get a better understanding of it and how you can use it. Since you already worked in the digital marketing field, you can use E-Marketing strategies. ( just reach out the good resources for your company)
    Working with social media is not impossible if you focus on ONE marketing strategy and keep track of it then you can expand it from there.
    You can use WordPress for posting your blog ( social media channel)
    You can use Facebook page for your company to promote and advertise your product/services

Good Luck!
  5. Vinaya.Ghimire

Vinaya.Ghimire Entrepreneur

If your website makes money by selling services and products, it is better to market your website via Adwords. Since Adwords is a PPC progam, you will pay money to Adwords only when your ad gets clicked. If you offer high rates for ad clicks, your website will appear on search index when people are searching related things.

Featured Businesses (View All)