EntrepreneurFix Is a Free Entrepreneur, Business and Start Up Forum

Connect With Other Entrepreneurs Online Today!
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Social Media Marketing Automation

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Ranjith, Oct 19, 2016 at 12:02 AM.

1. Ranjith

Ranjith Entrepreneur

We are planning to build a tool for automating social media activities (Yes in the league of Hoot suite,Buffer etc..) for Agencies and companies ,but with some unique features ,I would like your feed back ,especially from Online Marketers on What are social media activities you would like to Automate the most?

2. William Clements

William Clements Moderator Business Owner Entrepreneur

3. azgold

azgold Moderator Entrepreneur

Hi, @Ranjith and welcome!

Sounds like you have your start up in progress, excellent! Why not apply to have your company listed in our official Resources section? It's free, fast and easy to apply. :)
    Ranjith likes this.
  4. VirtualGlobalPhone

VirtualGlobalPhone Moderator Entrepreneur

@Ranjith ; welcome to entrepreneurfix.

Just a thought --- Is it not, that "World usually works on show me what you got and then i show you what i have " ?. :)
    Ranjith likes this.
  5. Marek Kaczmarz

Marek Kaczmarz Entrepreneur

@Ranjith nice to see you here!

As an online marketer myself I must say that the best way to advertise on social media is to build your brand. You are doing that by networking with people directly, live sessions and sharing quality content. You can't really automate any of these things so you should rather focus on features useful to businesses. Maybe a tool that will help with optimizing the fb ads? Help with targeting or research? That's all I can think of at the moment but I wish you luck and please, keep us updated!
    Ranjith likes this.

Featured Businesses (View All)