EntrepreneurFix Is a Free Entrepreneur, Business and Start Up Forum

Connect With Other Entrepreneurs Online Today!
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Satori Mode

Discussion in 'General Business and Entrepreneurship' started by Francis K, Jan 25, 2016.

1. Francis K

Francis K Entrepreneur

Hello my fellow EntreFix friends, comrades, and compatriots. Today my co-host Billy Hauser and I launched our podcast, Satori Mode, in the iTunes Store. In the last year, podcasts have played a major part in expanding my mind, my web design business, and my contacts with other like-minded individuals. Now is the time for me to give back. If you are looking for a fresh new source of actionable business and lifestyle content, check us out! Also, if you would be interested in being interviewed over a Skype call, let me know.

Our ultimate goal is to create a platform for like-minded individuals to share stories of their success and failures on the lifelong journey of being an entrepreneur. God bless and I look forward to hearing some of your stories throughout the year.

2. Vinaya.Ghimire

Vinaya.Ghimire Entrepreneur

Satori is a word from Zen Buddhism which refers to awakening. What is your podcast about? Is it free to download?
  3. dyanmarie25

dyanmarie25 Entrepreneur

I love the title of your podcast, "Satori Mode." It seems like a pretty interesting one since it's related to the word "enlightenment." I would try to check your podcast out. Are you on iTunes only then?

Featured Businesses (View All)