EntrepreneurFix Is a Free Entrepreneur, Business and Start Up Forum

Connect With Other Entrepreneurs Online Today!
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Popular Niche Ideas

Discussion in 'Research and Ideas' started by Nathaneal, May 11, 2016.

1. Nathaneal

Nathaneal Entrepreneur

Hey friends!
    What are some niches that you like? I see a lot of people focusing on the same old things that are now overflowing. New niches, old niches, I'm sure theres some I have never considered! I always like to get other peoples thoughts in the research phase. You can list 1, or 100; I don't mind, the more the merrier!
    Thanks in advance

2. Valerie

Valerie Entrepreneur

My favorite niches are the following: Travel, Dance, Fitness and Wellness (ex. yoga, weight training, nutrition, healthy recipes, and the like), and Vegetarianism. Somehow I've managed to blend these all together for posting material.

I also have a creative writing niche: Science-Fiction and Fantasy.
    Nathaneal likes this.
  3. Nathaneal

Nathaneal Entrepreneur

For your creative writing niche; What does it mean? Like blog posts, or just for fun?
  4. Valerie

Valerie Entrepreneur

@Nathaneal Ah! Sorry for not elaborating. Creative writing as in fictional stories and literature. I've written short storied and novels in that category.

But also I do blog posts for the fun of sharing my passion for cyberpunk and faeries :)
    Nathaneal likes this.
  5. VirtualGlobalPhone

VirtualGlobalPhone Moderator Entrepreneur

@Nathaneal - If you are looking for concept like facebook, google, android etc than probably you are searching in wrong place. If you want to make a difference in other people you don't need to start "next Big Thing" you can do any traditional business which your instinct says "YES" with just about 500 customers in retail field or just about 25 clients in big billing clients (wholesale). Important thing is "can you make the difference to other human using the product and services".

Best wishes for your search.
    Nathaneal likes this.
  6. Xerxes

Xerxes Entrepreneur

My lists of favorite niches:

-Language learning.
    -Electronics devices.
    -Purpose-driven Robots (industrial process, cleaning, security etc.)
    -Videogame development.
    -Power machines manufacture (electrical generators, transformers etc.).
    -Alternative energy generation. (fotovoltaic cells, wind turbines, etc.)
    -Science fiction writing.
    Nathaneal likes this.
  7. Nathaneal

Nathaneal Entrepreneur

Thanks to all three of you! @Xerxes a few of those I haven't considered. @VirtualGlobalPhone I'm not looking to build a whole new area, but to compliment one people are already comfortable using. Its more of a marketing plug. These Suggestions just help me think different. @Valerie That sounds cool! What's the name of your blog?
  8. ruener79

ruener79 Entrepreneur

I'm not very successful at my endeavors, but the successful blogs that I usually follow belong to either travel and personal finance niches. With travel, the world has become so small that practically everyone is sharing tips and other things about traveling in the hopes of encouraging people to travel the world one ticket at a time. This is a competitive niche I think since a lot of people are into it. So, it might prove difficult to penetrate. But still with the world's vast population with a few of them with online access, I still believe there's still room for one or two. Another is personal finance: who does not love to talk about money?
    Another niche that I think is popular is LLCs. I think the people looking into building their own businesses instead of just finding employment has created this thirst for knowledge on LLCs.
    Nathaneal likes this.
  9. T J Tutor

T J Tutor Administrator Entrepreneur

I tend to work in small niches that are not overwhelmed with thousands of affiliates grabbing for cash. Without getting detailed, I like to work with niches like domestic services, fishing lure industry, high end water sports, high end boating, and many others.
    JayK likes this.

Featured Businesses (View All)