EntrepreneurFix Is a Free Entrepreneur, Business and Start Up Forum

Connect With Other Entrepreneurs Online Today!
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Overcoming the mlm fear...

Discussion in 'Online and Internet Marketing' started by Valsthrivers, Dec 18, 2015.

1. Valsthrivers

Valsthrivers Business Owner Entrepreneur

I have so many free customer accounts that are hesitant to order simply because they are convinced direct selling is a scam. I know there are tons of scams out there. I focus on the fact that we have no brick and mortar office, free social media is our main form of advertising and no middleman is involved. No fancy packaging, and they can get it free if they share with 2 friends. Any suggestions would be appreciated. People are convinced there is a hidden agenda.

2. arthnel

arthnel Entrepreneur

I wish I knew the product or, generally, the type of product you were offering. I do understand the MLM fear and it is a genuine one. It also usually requires a lot more work than people really talk about when making the pitch. The key to MLM I believe is to be as plain and honest about the products and the works as possible. Too many people think hey get in and do some work getting a few people signed up and then they get to relax. People need to get on board knowing that they can make some money being an IBO, but they have to work hard with their team/down-line even after a few have been signed up. It takes real work to keep people motivated. I would recommend watching the 'Wolf of Wallstreet' to get a taste of what's required.
    Valsthrivers likes this.
  3. Valsthrivers

It's currently the #1 wellness product. 3 simple steps. It's free to promote, free to be a customer and when you refer 2 autoship friends, yours is free. Our company is featured in Times Square presently. Le-Vel is only a 3-year old company. We focus on customer acquisition and our Co- founders are incredible leaders. We have incredible upline support, goals, cloud-based, and passion. They reward at the lower levels. This company is changing lives and financial futures. I guess it's truly just consistency, purpose, persistence and as we gain mainstream credibility, it will happen. Thanks for the advice!
  4. Cassidy6

Cassidy6 Entrepreneur

I would also love to know how people grow their MLM sales, especially online. If you've been successful, do you invest in online advertising? I'm hesitant to spend money on something that could direct more to the company and doesn't necessarily come straight back to me. That being said, I don't mind spending money if it's worth it.

Thanks for the movie suggestion. Looks like I know what I'll be watching tonight!
  5. ruener79

ruener79 Entrepreneur

I'm also one of those who has some MLM fear. While I understand that a lot of MLMs are legit, there are also indeed those that are just rip offs. As a potential customer, my red flag for me is on reliance on free advertising tools to promote products. When a business uses free tools, my tendency is to think that the people behind the products aren't serious about their offerings enough to spend on legitimate platforms. Of course, advertising costs a lot. But I guess, to gain credibility a business must also invest in marketing at least. Lastly, I become doubtful when the push is given on how easy it is to just refer a friend or two, and then the money starts to flow in. Emphasis should be on how great the products are and the VALUE they give to potential customers as opposed to emphasis on how simple the steps are. (Oh, I'm speaking only as a potential customer :)
  6. Valsthrivers

I was experiencing a moment of doubt this day! I'm confident in my company, the product truly works, it's honestly free to be a customer or a promoter. It's a baby company with explosive growth because we have a dream team, it'seems simple, people need it and no investment is needed! 10 million in online sales January 1-7 2016! I personally have had a mind-blowing 100,000 in sales in 7 months! Holy cow! More importantly, I've found my passion! I'm not sure if I am allowed to post my link, but you may certainly go get a free account and check it out. I love the fact no spam, no cc required.

Featured Businesses (View All)