EntrepreneurFix Is a Free Entrepreneur, Business and Start Up Forum

Connect With Other Entrepreneurs Online Today!
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Oursourcing as alternative to hiring

Discussion in 'Employment and Human Resources' started by Corazon, Mar 11, 2016.

1. Corazon

Corazon Entrepreneur

Our bank is turning to outsourcing for some positions in lieu of hiring individuals. The cost is greater since the pay of an outsourced worker includes their company's commission. However, the advantage is there are no benefits paid to the outsourced and he can be replaced in a week's notice, no questions asked. It looks like outsourcing is getting popular with big companies in the Philippines because it is more economical in all angles.

2. Federico.Gimeno

Federico.Gimeno Entrepreneur

The main drawback I see by the outsourcing in my country, is that employees don't get the full law benefits or are offered some weird paying scheme, so the companies can avoid paying taxes and some other shady stuff.
  3. ruener79

ruener79 Entrepreneur

Companies can easily resort to outsourcing if their main goal is to circumvent the law. In my mind, it will work for a certain period of time and quality will suffer. There's no denying that on the short term, they can really reduce costs. But in the long-term, I believe the company will suffer to a certain extent. There is quality to consider. If a company keeps changing employees / contractors, then they will have to contend with quality issues. Before long, their customers will figure out that there's something wrong.
  4. Kyle Smith

Kyle Smith Entrepreneur

When it comes to preserving quality, I think it is important to make sure you are doing your research about the company you are outsourcing from. Companies like Outsourced Sales Management Solutions actually promote how they incorporate keys to providing a successful sales function to their clients. Employees may turnover from time to time, but at least you know they are coming in trained and well prepared for the work days ahead.
  5. Alaine

Alaine Entrepreneur

There's some risk that comes with outsourcing. Workers can quit without giving any notice. It can be bad for your business especially if it might take some time to find a replacement. But the one good thing about outsourcing is [if you are willing to take risks] it can be cheaper [to hire workers online].
  6. T J Tutor

T J Tutor Administrator Entrepreneur

I love outsourcing. It's very easy these days to find reputable people and companies through outsourcing channels.
  7. VirtualGlobalPhone

VirtualGlobalPhone Moderator Entrepreneur

The word outsourcing has grown out from dictionary to a common mans language. Business is very much matured thanks to Internet and affordable communication technologies, add to that is the cloud based services.

Its very nice to see how 'starting to doing business' has become so easy now a days.
    T J Tutor likes this.

Featured Businesses (View All)