EntrepreneurFix Is a Free Entrepreneur, Business and Start Up Forum

Connect With Other Entrepreneurs Online Today!
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Online marketing advice

Discussion in 'General Business and Entrepreneurship' started by Alan K, Dec 10, 2015.

1. Alan K

Alan K Entrepreneur

Hi Everybody, I would like advise on boosting, advertising to increase the flow of clients to my website, facebook, twitter, linkedin, instagram to increase my sales along with moving my business financially.
    I gave up my full time job one month ago to work on the business and I am still learning the ropes but wish i could move faster. Please advise.

2. Brian D. Evans

Brian D. Evans Business Owner Entrepreneur

Check out a book called Platform by Michael Hyatt ("How to get noticed in a noisy world")

That should get you mostly up to speed with what is out there and possible with building a social media platform that advertise your business.

What kind of business do you have? That will help get more specific recommendations. Cheers.
    Alan K likes this.
  3. Alan K

Alan K Entrepreneur

Hi Brian, Firstly thanks for your response. I am in the Yacht Industry, not sure how much you know about this industry?, just to give you a quick inside in case your unsure. We sell yachts, sailing boats, inflatable ribs and first class services to our clients including their villas. We also offer charters where you rent a yacht anywhere from very high end to affordable in the most exotic places in the world. It the nautical world where super rich cruise the seas on their Super Yachts in the famous spots play on their expensive toys during the summer months and spend lots of spare cash on service & goods.
    The industry I know well, I am not the greatest on online marketing with having my website first on google's list, marketing facebook, twitter, linkedin etc. This I am struggling with. If you want more information on the yachting industry check out my webpage to have a look azulmarineperu.com
    Thanks for the advice on the book, will check it out and see if it helps with were I struggle on the marketing/publicity side. regards
    dyanmarie25 likes this.
  4. dyanmarie25

dyanmarie25 Entrepreneur

Hello there, Alan! Wow, that's a pretty great business. Well, I think you just have got to be consistent, and stay focused on internet marketing. Make the best out of the cyber world, do a lot of advertising/promoting on various social media sites. You can also set up your own site. Best of luck!

Featured Businesses (View All)