EntrepreneurFix Is a Free Entrepreneur, Business and Start Up Forum

Connect With Other Entrepreneurs Online Today!
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

One Year In Business

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Kevin A, Dec 9, 2015.

1. Kevin A

Kevin A Entrepreneur

Well it wasn't easy that is forsure, I Started as an Online Labor Exchange mid December 2014 I was really excited about my first new idea I had. Don't get me wrong I have had many ideas since I Started working in Jack In The Box back in 2009, 17, at that time but life wont change if i dont make a change, so last year I did my first business home-based well what I would do was make a bunch of postings on craigslist and find people jobs for a fee got a website and everything which at the end it became a house cleaning service which I must say did great until 'i forgot where i was going'.

I remember waking up at 6:30am not even wash my face and already on the desktop pc working on my early marketing which was Twitter more then anything which i did notice some more business so any ways i made upto $10,000 in one month and i kept a great income from $6k to $10k for 3 months but then i failed ...

I went homeless for 3 month i have barley came out of that situation like a month ago still with my wife and daughter it has been tough but i must say now in this month completing one month in business i feel successful.I am even writing a small book about how life was so good and by the night it went to a nightmare my worst fears came true
    Went days without food business was really slow July was my worst month in the whole year but what i did succeed alot was in failure i went threw a month of mental depression but have now rejuvenate myself and ready to start and find funding for new ideas

2. William Clements

William Clements Moderator Business Owner Entrepreneur

@Kevin A, Welcome to EntrepreneurFix!!! I am sorry to hear that after 3 months you became homeless. The state I live and surrounding once have a lot of homeless people on the street. Anyways, I do hope that you continue to succeed past this one month. What are you doing now? You can PM if you would like to discuss this further.
  3. EF-Roger

EF-Roger Entrepreneur

Welcome. Sorry to read that. That happens sometimes
  4. Rohit Shrivastava

Rohit Shrivastava Entrepreneur

I don't know why people think its bad to be homeless - its just a state of mind. It shows you are deeply passionate about something and you are willing to loose every for that. Trust me man !!! Its hard to keep someone so insanely committed down for long. Wish you all the success - do let us know when your book is out.
    Kevin A likes this.

Featured Businesses (View All)