EntrepreneurFix Is a Free Entrepreneur, Business and Start Up Forum

Connect With Other Entrepreneurs Online Today!
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

One Simple Question for all Entrepreneurs

Discussion in 'General Business and Entrepreneurship' started by Juliana, Oct 31, 2015.

1. Juliana

Juliana Entrepreneur

Hello fellow entrepreneurs. My passion for entrepreneurship is burning up inside me ever since I exited my last venture. My dream is to create a website and educational program to help entrepreneurs worldwide. I just have one question for you:

What is one subject that you know is important and would love to spend more time learning about, but you never seem to have enough time to consume it all? Whether it's because of other priorities or the vast amount of irrelevant info out there.

I'll start: Market research, I could spend a whole week trying to figure out demographics and my potential market reach. Too much info online, not well organized or user friendly.
    Michelle likes this.

2. nailah783

nailah783 Entrepreneur

Marketing is extremely important, and I think this is the one that we all need help with from what I'm seeing on the other threads. I think that we need a step by step tutorial about where to go and where to find the people who are going to buy what we are selling.
    anish likes this.
  3. T J Tutor

T J Tutor Administrator Entrepreneur

I would first ask what strengths, skills, and experiences do you have to establish yourself as an authority in the field? I ask because this is what others visiting your online venture will be thinking when they first visit your site for entrepreneurial training.

I never attempt to identify one thing to expand on. Rather, I identify the goal and make a list of what is required and do the necessary research for all of it to reach my goal.

Most all of as entrepreneurs are in constant daily learning mode and can't relegate our attention to learning just one thing. For example, for the next four days I am renewing my skill sets in server management and as a result I have to renew my skill sets in php upgrades, sql upgrades, and some of the new upgrades in CLAM and spam management.

For me, and most entrepreneurs, learning one thing is like eating a dinner with only one item on the menu.
  4. anish

anish Entrepreneur

Hi nailah,
    You're right marketing is important and every entrepreneur should know about where are they found people for their product and how to convince them to buy as well.
    What I think is representation and featuring of your product is very important in current scenario where many similar products in market which are attracting consumers. Means we've a lot of competition so need to representation of product should be best than others.
  5. Apolloniac

Apolloniac Entrepreneur

I've always wanted to know how to code or learn about the basics of creating software or programs, you know creating in different coding languages like C++ or Java or Wordpress or HTML. I think it's very important especially in this internet, social media and technology age. Coding should be taught in high schools and such. As an owner of website I think it's very valuable to know how your business works from the ground up.
  6. anish

anish Entrepreneur

You should not give up learning. If you want to learn something just start to learn, you shouldn't worry about age bar.
    See, IMO learning the process and we learn whole the life till our body and mind are working.

Featured Businesses (View All)