EntrepreneurFix Is a Free Entrepreneur, Business and Start Up Forum

Connect With Other Entrepreneurs Online Today!
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

One more day!

Discussion in 'General Discussions and Lounge' started by Roxabox, Jan 12, 2016.

1. Roxabox

Roxabox Entrepreneur

One more day until our hopes and dreams of becoming a billionaire are crushed. What were you dreaming of doing with your 1.3 billion? Personally, I would pay off all my my families houses/cars/etc then buy myself a nice home down south where it's warm and invest my money in luxury rental property.

2. DeathXGun

DeathXGun Entrepreneur

I would more than likely, due to it actually only being roughly 420 million after state tax + others, invest my money in bitcoin for a couple of years. I would then start an entrepreneaurial department and make all of your ideas come true. Then go to Japan... Make manga... Make my dreams come true. Then pay off the debt my family holds... oh, and who can forget my gaming PC?? haha

3. dyanmarie25

dyanmarie25 Entrepreneur

Same as you. I would give everything my family needs (cars, houses, travelling leisure), and then I would buy a pretty little house in the country. I would probably invest my money in stock market, and I would also start a clothing store or a bookshop business.

Featured Businesses (View All)