EntrepreneurFix Is a Free Entrepreneur, Business and Start Up Forum

Connect With Other Entrepreneurs Online Today!
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Newbie looking for any help out there!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Michael962003, Oct 28, 2014.

1. Michael962003

Michael962003 Entrepreneur

Hey everyone,

I'm excited to get this invite to join this new forum. I am totally new to the internet marketing game, but I am VERY willing to learn any and everything about this type of business. I lost my job a few years ago due to heart issues, and now take care of my elderly parents, and can't really go back to a traditional job setting. Leaving home everyday is just not an option. Which make it very hard to pay the everyday bills of life. So, I am taking in as much information that I can get my hands on, to help me set up my Internet Marketing Empire!
    I do have a few ideas, but many more questions. I have been getting some advice from the other "...fix" forum ( not sure if I can post the name here.) But I am looking for ALL the information I can get. I want to make sure I have everything so that I can and will succeed!
    I am hoping that here, as well as the other forum, I can grow some relationships with honest people that are willing to play the role of mentor, so that I might get the information needed to succeed in this business. While getting the knowledge to be able to help others along the way myself.
    Okay, enough about me, I need to go out and check that other threads and see what everyone else is writing about in this great new place.
    Thanks for having this forum and for the invitation to come and check it out. Here's to growing some great relationships here.

Excited Newbie

2. Deon Christie

Deon Christie Entrepreneur

Hi Michael,
    First, allow me to place exclamation on the fact that internet marketing is by no means a quick way to get rich. On the contrary, it's a journey to a distant destination, not a race to glory. I'm telling you this not to try and deter you from the idea, but I know that over 90% of newbies fail due to misdirection. To get started, concentrate and master one thing at a time. The biggest mistake you could possibly make is to rush in an attempt to "Make money faster", you will sadly be disappointed. You will need a complete program that will teach you to create content and drive converting visitors if you're going to succeed. Starting with the wrong programs may have you stuck in the middle of nowhere. One program I can confidently refer you to, are explained in detail on my website. I have learned a Lot of traffic tactics from this Program, but please pay attention to the content on the website, both Home and About pages before you get started - http://dollaraffiliate.webstarts.com
  3. Michael962003

Michael962003 Entrepreneur

Hey Deon,
    Thanks for the information. I am already aware of Patrick Chan, but thanks for the input! I am always open to getting any information I can get. So, keep it coming! : )

Featured Businesses (View All)