EntrepreneurFix Is a Free Entrepreneur, Business and Start Up Forum

Connect With Other Entrepreneurs Online Today!
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Newbie Here

Discussion in 'General Business and Entrepreneurship' started by Bordan, Dec 8, 2015.

1. Bordan

Bordan Guest

I'm new to the site. Found out about it through Twitter and read a few posts on forums and decided to sign up.

I want to know what does it take to become an entrepreneur? Honestly.

I have quite a lot of ideas flowing around my head daily. But there's this one that I want to pursue but cause of the lack of connections, experience, budget and afraid of failure I'm unable to start it up.

Any advice?!?!

2. #DG

#DG Entrepreneur

Hi. Welcome to the forum.
    Firstly you should be more afraid of looking back and regretting not giving it a go. As far as experience goes the only way you gain gain experience in your idea is to run with it learning along the way. That's what most of us are doing at the start.

You have made the fist step with connections by joing this forum. Here we can learn from each other and support each other. Good luck and hang in there.
  3. EF-Roger

EF-Roger Entrepreneur

Welcome to the forum. Twitter? That is great.

If you are afraid of failing then you may never take the steps needed to succeed.
    #DG likes this.
  4. Valsthrivers

Valsthrivers Business Owner Entrepreneur

Make a vision board. You must see your dreams before they can happen. Crawl, walk or run, but move forward. Take a leap. At the very least, you will gain experience. At the very most, you will succeed. Just take the first step!
  5. dyanmarie25

dyanmarie25 Entrepreneur

Hello there, Bordan! Welcome to the forum! :) Well, for you to become a successful entrepreneur, you have got to pursue your real passion. Don't just invest in a business just because you think it's trendy/popular nowadays, of course, that's an important factor, but first you must consider if this is what you would really love to do. In business, you have got to take risks, and be consistent.

Featured Businesses (View All)