EntrepreneurFix Is a Free Entrepreneur, Business and Start Up Forum

Connect With Other Entrepreneurs Online Today!
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Name for my service

Discussion in 'Research and Ideas' started by nisseni, Aug 27, 2016.

1. nisseni

nisseni Entrepreneur

I'm really struggling with the name my service should have. How do you guys get creative when it comes to picking a name (that has a free .com domain).

The business I'm starting has to do with mastermind groups. It's basically connecting entrepreneurs together, so they can create and join mastermind groups. The key words would basically be mind and group.

Would be awesome with some input, either on name suggestions or suggestions on how to get creative.

2. VirtualGlobalPhone

VirtualGlobalPhone Moderator Entrepreneur

@nisseni ; it is said that only creator can access the naming of a creation. But today you have many supporting technology trying to overshadow and confuse the creation is it not ?

Usually a domain selling companies can give suggested domain, their are lots of website who can extract the name and give you a catchy name. Just googly googly ...

But if ask me, you have to go deep with your creation as much as possible until , you only come with the name. Once you get it , you will be really surprised the amount of energy and power 'name' carries around the creation.

Best wishes...
    Last edited: Aug 31, 2016
  3. Ewa

Ewa Entrepreneur

Try working on the linguistics.
    You can take part of the word 'entrepreneurship', take 'entre' to create "EntreMindGroups". If you want to simplify it, simply switch letters to "EnterMindGroups". The word has similarity to "Entrepreneurship" :entrepreneurfix:
  4. Wanderer1689

Wanderer1689 Entrepreneur

Good share bud
    VirtualGlobalPhone likes this.

Featured Businesses (View All)