EntrepreneurFix Is a Free Entrepreneur, Business and Start Up Forum

Connect With Other Entrepreneurs Online Today!
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

My Intro..

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Neo Maponya, Apr 11, 2016.

1. Neo Maponya

Neo Maponya Entrepreneur

My name is Neo Maponya, I'm 18 and currently studying a BSc Business Management with Entrepreneurship at the University of Surrey. I think it goes without saying I have a huge passion for entrepreneurship and starting to become more active in the field.

I started my first project about a year ago, however, I encountered problems with my VC and we decided to pivot and I've since put it on the backburner. I've begun my second project which shows more promise and is attracting substantial interest. I'm here to connect and share :)
    T J Tutor likes this.

2. Isaac Kieffer

Isaac Kieffer Entrepreneur

Welcome! I'm also 18 but did not go the college route! I was fortunate enough to have support from my family and got a 3k$ loan to get licensed and able to sell real estate! Now I am trying to find innovate ways to make it as an entrepreneur as well! I have been bootstrapping since my parents assisted me and has been working out well! I have taken more of a self education route when it comes to learned, I try to get an hour a day reading some popular entrepreneur and real estate books!

I look forward to seeing you at the forums! Maybe we can talk more about struggles of young entrepreneurs!
  3. Neo Maponya

Neo Maponya Entrepreneur

Thank you, Isaac. To be honest Uni isn't my preferred route and would my rather go down the experience route but I'm certainly prepared to drop out when the time is right.

I look forward to hearing from you and would be interested to see your progress. Keep on it man!
  4. T J Tutor

T J Tutor Administrator Entrepreneur

Welcome to EntrepreneurFix @Neo Maponya ! It's great to have you with us.

You are awesome for going after your projects in succession. Always keep the projects coming. You will always have opportunities when people know you to be in constant motion.

Looking forward to seeing your posts and threads.

See you around the forums.

T J
    Neo Maponya likes this.
  5. William Clements

William Clements Moderator Business Owner Entrepreneur

Neo Maponya likes this.

Featured Businesses (View All)