EntrepreneurFix Is a Free Entrepreneur, Business and Start Up Forum

Connect With Other Entrepreneurs Online Today!
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Marke Shelton

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Marke Shelton, Dec 9, 2015.

1. Marke Shelton

Marke Shelton Entrepreneur

I'm Marke' Shelton from Rochester, NY. For 15 years I have been an entrepreneur. It started in college doing taxes and selling clothes to retail stores. After I graduate in May of 2002, I opened up a retail clothing store. I sold over 2.4 million in my 8 yrs. I closed it in 2010 due to slow sales. In 2010 I worked as a business consultant and opened up a tax office. I'm currently still operating the my tax and added investments and life insurance in 2013.

My business is profitable enough to pay may bills and live an ok lifestyle but I'm looking to expand my personal to earn more money.

My reason for joining the group is to learn about how to scale a business, market and advertise. I look forward to sharing my experiences with the group also.

T J Tutor likes this.

2. T J Tutor

T J Tutor Administrator Entrepreneur

Hello @Marke Shelton , welcome to EntrepreneurFix! It's great to have you join us.

It's always great to welcome another voice of experience to our membership. We're looking forward to your posts and threads. I am certain you have an abundance of information that can help the budding entrepreneurs here.

T J
  3. William Clements

William Clements Moderator Business Owner Entrepreneur

4. EF-Roger

EF-Roger Entrepreneur

Welcome to EntrepreneurFxi

Featured Businesses (View All)