EntrepreneurFix Is a Free Entrepreneur, Business and Start Up Forum

Connect With Other Entrepreneurs Online Today!
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Hiring Looking for a Graphic Designer & Coder!

Discussion in 'Business Centre' started by Nunzio Presta, Dec 21, 2015.

1. Nunzio Presta

Nunzio Presta Business Owner Entrepreneur

Hi everyone,

My sister has a really disruptive HR business idea focused on redefining part of the recruitment process. The actual details of the business idea is obviously confidential, however, she has no problem discussing it when qualified and interested people that would like to join forces.

She is currently looking to give out sweat equity in order to find a graphic designer and coder. The beta site is extremely straight forward and easy, therefore, there will not be that much time or resources invested initially. The plan is to launch beta, hit critical mass and find investors in order to scale.

She lives in Toronto, Ontario, Canada and has her BComm in Human Resources.

Please message me if you are a skillful graphic designer or coder and looking to take advantage of a great opportunity.

2. Fasola Jephtah

Fasola Jephtah Business Owner Entrepreneur

Hi Presta I will like to be part of her project in the capacity of a graphics designer, She can check out my portfolio on instagram @plaices

Nunzio Presta likes this.
  3. Nunzio Presta

Nunzio Presta Business Owner Entrepreneur

Sounds great! I will definitely let her know...in the meantime would you happen to know any coders as well? Also, DM your email so we can go back and forth and I can introduce you to my sister.

Speak soon,

Featured Businesses (View All)