EntrepreneurFix Is a Free Entrepreneur, Business and Start Up Forum

Connect With Other Entrepreneurs Online Today!
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Live Broadcasts

Discussion in 'General Business and Entrepreneurship' started by T J Tutor, Jan 19, 2016.

1. T J Tutor

T J Tutor Administrator Entrepreneur

You do broadcasts.

How often do you schedule your podcast, what are their frequency?

Since beginning your broadcasts, how significant have they been to your blog's growth?

What portion of your sites traffic can be attributed to your podcasts?
    Zac Johnson likes this.

2. rz3300

rz3300 Entrepreneur

I do not do many podcasts anymore, but I used to a lot. When they were first starting to become popular I thought that I would blaze the trail and jump on the trend and beat everyone out, but then I learned that I went too quick and did not really grasp the whole concept, and I did not really learn what I was doing. My advice is to do your research before broadcasting.
  3. Zac Johnson

Zac Johnson Entrepreneur

For the podcast, I was doing two shows per week when it first launched, then I pushed it back to weekly... and now it's bi-weekly. These aren't live broadcasts, but it is media and content that adds a lot of value to the blog and brand.

In terms of traffic and revenue, it's hard to determine in my case, as I don't sell anything through the show and tracking stats on podcasts is still pretty far behind. Each episode gets around 2,000+ listens though.

Webinars (live broadcasts) are a different beast, and they perform a thousand times better (but also cost more to run and fill with people). I usually run webinars monthly.
    T J Tutor likes this.

Featured Businesses (View All)