EntrepreneurFix Is a Free Entrepreneur, Business and Start Up Forum

Connect With Other Entrepreneurs Online Today!
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Discussion in 'General Business and Entrepreneurship' started by T J Tutor, Apr 16, 2016.

1. T J Tutor

T J Tutor Administrator Entrepreneur

I've been a businessman all of my life. As a young man in the early 70's, it was difficult to find like minded entrepreneurs my age with leadership skills. I was fortunate to have been raised in an environment that gave me extremely early exposure to leadership and management. Today, I find an abundance of you men and women wanting to enter into business, but have yet to develop leadership skills and I often see them stumble when faced with the issues that leadership would resolve.

You are a young man that has obviously developed leadership. Your early life accomplishments would likely not have come so quickly without these skills. Have your leadership skills come to you naturally, did you have an environment early on that allowed you to absorb and develop these skills, or did you maybe seek out those that would impart these skills upon you?

2. Pejman Ghadimi

Pejman Ghadimi Entrepreneur

My corporate career led to my experience in leadership. My environment and being raised by a single mother played a very big role in absorbing that skill faster.
    T J Tutor likes this.

Featured Businesses (View All)