EntrepreneurFix Is a Free Entrepreneur, Business and Start Up Forum

Connect With Other Entrepreneurs Online Today!
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

LA based Entrepreneur

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Brian D. Evans, Dec 8, 2015.

1. Brian D. Evans

Brian D. Evans Business Owner Entrepreneur

Hey guys,

I just joined today, I have spoken with Oliver a few times over the years. I saw this site on Entrepreneur.com today and it reminded me to join.

I've been an entrepreneur since I was a teenager, over 12 years ago. I sold my first company when I was 19. Most recently, one of my companies made the Inc. 500 list this year in the top 3%.

I've had a lot of successes and also failures, and very grateful for every one of them. I have learned a lot of lessons of online business and I'm now trying to share them with the world.

I'm rebuilding my blogging and high-end consulting business now, which I had neglected for a while working on other projects and companies but has always been a solid earner for me. I absolutely love the feeling when an entrepreneur tells me that I was responsible for helping them build successful businesses, that also have a meaningful impact on their customers lives.

I have been fortunate to have a deep understanding of online business and marketing, and have a unique knack for dissecting businesses and making them more money. My consulting business is entirely results-based, feel free to reach out to me.

I live in Los Angeles. Any locals feel free to reach out for tea/coffee.

Influencive.com is my blog, and I run my consulting from briandevans.com. I'm also open to guest posting and cross promotions.

Feel free to follow me on Twitter, @briandevans and I'll follow you back. You can also look me up on LinkedIN.
    K and T J Tutor like this.

2. Brian D. Evans

Brian D. Evans Business Owner Entrepreneur

Also, would love to connect with any Australians. I'll be there for the next month over the holidays.
  3. T J Tutor

T J Tutor Administrator Entrepreneur

Welcome to EntrepreneurFix @Brian D. Evans ! Thanks for joining us.

Loads of greatness there Brian. I find that the majority of successful entrepreneurs have been at it since a very young age. We dissect our failures, treat them as a means learn and become smarter, stronger, and better the next time around. Our successes teach how to replicate success for ourselves and as well as for others. Great introduction, we're looking forward to your posts and threads.

T J
  4. K

K Administrator Business Owner Entrepreneur

Great to see you here Brian, welcome!
  5. EF-Roger

EF-Roger Entrepreneur

Welcome Brian. We are glad you joined us.
  6. William Clements

William Clements Moderator Business Owner Entrepreneur

Featured Businesses (View All)