EntrepreneurFix Is a Free Entrepreneur, Business and Start Up Forum

Connect With Other Entrepreneurs Online Today!
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Keyword Internet Marketing Tips

Discussion in 'Online and Internet Marketing' started by digiexpress, Aug 24, 2015.

1. digiexpress

digiexpress Entrepreneur

When starting an online business, keyword internet marketing is very important. Keywords are what people type into the search bar when they are looking for a website that offers the product they need to buy. Knowing the keywords your customers are using and optimizing them into your website will put you miles ahead of your competition.

To find the keywords your customers are using, get yourself a good keyword internet marketing tool. There are many to choose from. Once you understand how to properly use keywords the quicker you can start ranking high on a search engine results page, increase traffic to your website and start making money.

When educating yourself about what a good keyword is, you will find that a good keyword is one that does not show results in the millions. You need to use keywords that are more specifically targeted to what you are selling. Doing this will rank you higher on the search engine results page, also.

Ranking high on the search engine results page will result in getting more people to click through to your website and more business for you. This is an extremely competitive world and anything you can do to get an advantage over your competition is beneficial.

Along with low competition make sure your keyword has a higher search number as well. The number of customers searching that keyword and the number of websites competing for those customers should be at least 1500 searches per month and under 20,000 competition. Any keyword you find that shows both of these standards should be a great keyword for you to use. Open up a Notepad file and start yourself a list. Copy and paste any good keywords you find into your Notepad file. Then they will be ready to just plug in when you need them.

Sometimes these keywords are not easy to find, although it is very exciting when you do find them because now you have something not everyone else knows about. Keywords that are more specifically targeted to what you are selling are called long-tail keywords. Long-tail keywords are keywords that are more than one or two words and even as long as a complete sentence usually describing exactly what the customer is looking for.

Imagine the traffic and sales figures if you are on top of the search engine results page and have these keywords that describe exactly what the customer wants. Boggles the mind! You could be making money, hand over fist, in a very short time with the right keywords. A good keyword research tool can make all the difference in the world.

So, do yourself a favor and educate yourself on keywords and where to find good ones then put them to good use and optimize your website with them. Remember one thing though, do not get complacent even if you do find a good keyword, searches and searchers change and you need to keep tabs on new keywords and then update your website as needed. When you use keyword internet marketing correctly, it will be as good as gold to you and your bottom line.

Check out this link>>>Jaaxy | The Worlds Most Advanced Keyword Tool

2. Melvin Harris

Melvin Harris Entrepreneur

Well I have tried to sign up the free trail offer but it says trail version is over. Would you like to give me another link in where I can able to do a test drive.
  3. digiexpress

digiexpress Entrepreneur

The free trial offer of 30 keyword searches is automatic! When you sign up for there services.I would contact them and explain you had a problem signing up!
    Last edited: Aug 27, 2015
  4. dyanmarie25

dyanmarie25 Entrepreneur

I would say never try to repeat the same keyword a couple of times in your content. Google will probably ban you if you do that. And that's never a good thing.
  5. 111kg

111kg Entrepreneur

Not really, as long as you don't abuse it. Of course, if in a 250 words article you'll have keywords like "red dresses for Kim Jong Un" appearing 8-9 times, Google will either ignore you or send that page somewhere where it won't receive any organic traffic.

But take medical articles for example or any other articles/pages that compare certain disease or products. They are content rich and it doesn't really matter if the main keywords appear several times per page as long as the rest of the page brings value to the user.
  6. pwarbi

pwarbi Entrepreneur

When writing an article for a site for example, the use of keywords is important but the content as got to look as natural as possible also.

If you've crammed a keyword in to every sentence then just by reading the article back yourself you will be able to spot that's it's been deliberately targeting keywords.
  7. Cleveland76

Cleveland76 Entrepreneur

I've tested out Jaxxy as well as several other keyword tools in recent months. It's a solid tool and I was pretty impressed with it. But after comparing it with a few other related products, I ended up going with Long Tail Platinum for the time being. Both have similar monthly fees, but I felt a little more confident in the Keyword Competition score they provide vs. the similar score that Jaxxy provides, mainly because when I was comparing similar keywords in both tools, LTP seemed to be favoring keywords that I already knew were good to go after.

Basically, I spent many years working in the online education and auto insurance niches, so I know those keywords very well, as to which ones convert and which ones don't, which ones are more competitive in SEO and SEM vs. others, so I plugged them into both apps to see what they were recommending me based on their own scoring mechanisms to see if they matched up to what I already knew, and LTP was the closer of the two for those examples at least. I was also a bit concerned about the ties between Jaxxy and that "Wealthy Affiliate" program, which seemed suspicious (there are a lot of "doorway" type fake sites out there promoting it with obviously fake reviews and testimonials).

Another one that just recently popped up, and is free, is called K-Meta. You'll need to register for free, but that's really to keep you from abusing their tool. If you do too many requests it will ban you, and you'll need to try and make a new account with them. It basically somehow scrapes all the keywords that are driving traffic to various domains. So you can plug in the domain of one of your competitors, and see what keyword phrases they are ranking well for, and presumably getting all their traffic from.

Scrapebox is good if you want to scrape a *ton* of auto suggested terms from Google Search, going up to 4 levels deep. But in addition to the cost of the software itself, you will need to purchase private proxies to use that part of the tool properly, otherwise Google will block you very quickly. It's the equivalent of running a keyword though Ubersuggest, then running each of those keywords through Ubersuggest as well, and so forth, up to 4 times deep. A handful of keywords done this way usually yields me over 20,000 or so additional search suggestions from Google Search.

Featured Businesses (View All)