EntrepreneurFix Is a Free Entrepreneur, Business and Start Up Forum

Connect With Other Entrepreneurs Online Today!
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

It's National Chocolate Day! Here's A Burger With Reese's In It

Discussion in 'Food and Drink' started by EF-Roger, Oct 28, 2015.

1. EF-Roger

EF-Roger Entrepreneur

We're peanut butter and jealous that we don't live in Canada.

So, because the world is great, The Works Gourmet Burger Bistro is introducing a confection worthy of clogging all your arteries just in time for National Chocolate Day.

The Canadian burger chain introduced us to the burger called the "Reese PBC" last week and it's been making us salivate ever since.

This burger is basically a party with its Reese Peanut Butter Cups, beef patty, crispy onion strings, and strips of smoked bacon. It's the perfect marriage of savory and sweet.

Read more It's National Chocolate Day! Here's A Burger With Reese's In It

2. T J Tutor

T J Tutor Administrator Entrepreneur

I don't know that I would be up for that. I've tried some similar meat dishes with chocolate and/or peanut butter added and they didn't really flip my switch. I would prefer some King Crab on my burger with bacon.
  3. harpazo22

harpazo22 Entrepreneur

Haha, clogging all your arteries. Horrible. That sounds so gross.
  4. Lori Boxer

Lori Boxer Guest

Oh, brother; that concoction looks god-awful. And, harpazzo22, when you refer to 'clogging' the arteries, you don't know how right you are! A few years back, ABC News sent one of its reporters and a producer to a lab at the University of Maryland Medical Center where they had their blood vessels tested both before and after they both ate a three course lunch: a deep-fried macaroni and cheese appetizer from The Cheesecake Factory, an Applebee’s bacon cheeseburger, and a giant cookie smothered in ice cream from Uno Chicago Grill. They each ate 6,190 calories and 187 grams of fat!! Two hours later, lab tests showed their blood discolored with fat, and, using sensors, they were able to actually hear the narrowing of the arteries and the struggle to keep blood flowing. This shows how one meal CAN affect the health of your arteries.
  5. dyanmarie25

dyanmarie25 Entrepreneur

I am not really a fan of chocolates. I do eat chocolates, but only dark chocolates that are not way too sweet. On the other hand, I like burgers and fries, and I am totally fine with just a regular burger. :)
  6. goldrack

goldrack Entrepreneur

I'm a chocoholic but I never knew that date! I love Reese's and burgers, but I don't think I would like a burger with Reese's. I would prefer to eat them separately.
  7. MandyMarieB

MandyMarieB Entrepreneur

...that is disgusting! I'm admittedly not the biggest chocolate-eater ever, but a burger with Reese's... that just does NOT sound appealing at all.
    Lori Boxer likes this.

Featured Businesses (View All)