EntrepreneurFix Is a Free Entrepreneur, Business and Start Up Forum

Connect With Other Entrepreneurs Online Today!
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Adam Sw, May 4, 2016.

1. Adam Sw

Adam Sw Entrepreneur

I'm Adam and I'm a marketer for an interactive bartering platform that helps connect individuals and companies to others looking for their services (or inventory) and vise versa. The exchange can be either paid or direct service exchange.

I'm really eager to start participating in forums like this one. It's always helpful when other can share previous marketing experiences with one another.

Look forward to talking to everyone!
    azgold and T J Tutor like this.

2. T J Tutor

T J Tutor Administrator Entrepreneur

Hi @Adam Sw , a big welcome to EntrepreneurFix! It's great to have you join us.

That's an interesting platform. You are a barter matchmaker of sorts. Are there specific niches the platform caters to, or is broad and fairly open to most any kind of trade?

I am sure you'll find your way around easily.

Loads of great folks here.

See you around the forums.

T J
    Adam Sw likes this.
  3. William Clements

William Clements Moderator Business Owner Entrepreneur

@Adam Sw, Welcome to EntrepreneurFix!!!
    Adam Sw likes this.
  4. azgold

azgold Moderator Entrepreneur

@Adam Sw - hello and welcome!

It's nice to see such a diverse mix of entrepreneurs here, adds extra interest to perspectives in the threads.

Really looking forward to reading your posts. :)
    Adam Sw likes this.
  5. Adam Sw

Adam Sw Entrepreneur

Hi @T J Tutor !

It's exactly that - A matchmaker for businesses. It's fantastic to connect with users and businesses that are in need of your services. We do actually cater to all niches! Whether it be marketing services, financial services, law services, web development, etc etc.. If you think you have a useful skill and have experience doing it, we welcome it. From looking at our data, marketing is a huge need for users utilizing our website.

Thanks again for the post and looking forward to speaking to you again!

Featured Businesses (View All)