EntrepreneurFix Is a Free Entrepreneur, Business and Start Up Forum

Connect With Other Entrepreneurs Online Today!
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

I want to help you develop your Social Media Presence

Discussion in 'Sales, Marketing and PR' started by ZayVon Johnson, May 11, 2016.

1. ZayVon Johnson

ZayVon Johnson Entrepreneur

Hello EntrepreneurFix, I'm ZayVon! I own a digital marketing agency on the cusp of expansion, and I'm looking to help a select amount of entrepreneurs refine and grow their social media presence. The last time I offered this it did really well and I made a positive change in multiple people's businesses so I'm eager to give it another whirl.

A little bit about me:

• I've grown personal social media communities to near 100,000 subscribers.
    • I currently have 45,000 cumulative followers
    • I've managed and grown the social media communities of multiple $1M businesses.
    • I am soon going to be employing a full staff and something I need are more testimonials!
    • It doesn't matter whether you are a freelancer or have a team of 1000+ employees. Everyone needs to understand and utilize social media!
    Comment below if you're interested and I'll shoot you a message.

Thanks for reading. :)

2. William Clements

William Clements Moderator Business Owner Entrepreneur

Would like to learn more!

Pmed you already :)
  3. Nathaneal

Nathaneal Entrepreneur

Sounds very interesting...
    Social media is huge right now so i would be interested in hearing more about your services
  4. T J Tutor

T J Tutor Administrator Entrepreneur

I think it would benefit the community if you shared your expertise in the forums here rather than taking people out of the forum to hear your thoughts on business. That's what community is all about, sharing our knowledge and assistance so everyone benefits.
    azgold likes this.

Featured Businesses (View All)