EntrepreneurFix Is a Free Entrepreneur, Business and Start Up Forum

Connect With Other Entrepreneurs Online Today!
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

I am a student a

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Styledxp, Apr 16, 2016.

1. Styledxp

Styledxp Entrepreneur

I am a student at Kaplan University Online. I am taking my Associates in Business. I have always noticed that I posess Entrepreneur Characteristics. Although, I have not had a chance to put those abilities to work. So, I am still trying to figure out; what exactly I want to do, or actually, what path to take. There is just so many different varieties out there . It is very hard to just keep my eye on one. I want to do it all. But, IMAG0234.jpg I gotta remember that I am only a one woman team.
    T J Tutor likes this.

2. William Clements

William Clements Moderator Business Owner Entrepreneur

@Styledxp, Welcome to EntrepreneurFix!!!
  3. T J Tutor

T J Tutor Administrator Entrepreneur

Hello @Styledxp , welcome to EntrepreneurFix! It's great to have you with us.

Surrounding yourself with like minded people is an absolute must in business. I'm sure you can forge many great relationships here to help you move your thoughts into action.

As for being a one woman team, well, we all start out on our own. Moving forward you will find yourself with growth that allows for you to expand on your team and this will further enable your growth as a business person.

Looking forward to your posts.

See you around the forums.

T J
  4. azgold

azgold Moderator Entrepreneur

@Styledxp - welcome to EFix!

The people and information here may help you find your direction. And as @T J Tutor said, we all start out as a one person team. :)

Featured Businesses (View All)