EntrepreneurFix Is a Free Entrepreneur, Business and Start Up Forum

Connect With Other Entrepreneurs Online Today!
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Ask Me Anything How UX is getting important for startups?

Discussion in 'General Business and Entrepreneurship' started by Isheeta Sengupta, Oct 18, 2016 at 10:33 AM.

1. Isheeta Sengupta

Isheeta Sengupta Entrepreneur

Remember the initial 2000(s), when the idea of startup was non existent in our everyday dictionary. The big giants of today were starting off from their garage spaces. With an unique business idea in mind, all they wanted was to deliver a new product or service to their customers. Technology, Operations and marketing became their key drivers to survive in this new terrain.
    Come back to the present days. Technology is no longer a concern, there are thousand ways to reach out to the customers and most of the business ideas have already been implemented by one of the startups. When the whole startup ecosystem is getting cluttered with ideas and creativity, the one thing that sets them apart is the user experience. Users are now spoilt for choices and they will never return if they had a bad experience in any website or app. UX or UI is no longer a luxury for the startups, it has become a necessity. The user flow, navigation and the user comfort are the three things that can actually create an impact in the users' minds.

2. VirtualGlobalPhone

VirtualGlobalPhone Moderator Entrepreneur

@Isheeta Sengupta ; welcome to entrepreneurfix.
    Have you checked our sister concern websitefix.com ? your above question with answer is much more fit their... :)

BTW - whats that one pulled you in here at entrepreneurfix and how did you reached us ?
  3. Isheeta Sengupta

Isheeta Sengupta Entrepreneur

My love for design and startups have drawn me here. And thanks for writing back. I am a design curator at Fortunecookie.co.in :)

Featured Businesses (View All)