EntrepreneurFix Is a Free Entrepreneur, Business and Start Up Forum

Connect With Other Entrepreneurs Online Today!
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

How to get started investing in real estate

Discussion in 'Real Estate' started by terryse, May 15, 2016.

1. terryse

terryse Entrepreneur

I am property less and don't have a lot of cash, do i have a hope of ever starting in real estate business?

2. Deni Dzoja

Deni Dzoja Entrepreneur

Yeah, it's possible - the best way is to get a mortgage with whatever cash you have (try to negotiate the best rates you can get), and then find a roommate. The roommate will be paying rent every month which will be going towards your mortgage, and you can use your paycheck to build up your savings.

I would recommend "A million bucks by 30 by Alan Corey" for you. He went from broke at 22 to a millionaire by 30 investing heavily in real estate.
    Last edited: May 15, 2016
  3. T J Tutor

T J Tutor Administrator Entrepreneur

What do you know about real estate?

Have you any experience with real estate?

What country are you in?
    Last edited: May 15, 2016
    Isaac Kieffer likes this.
  4. Isaac Kieffer

Isaac Kieffer Entrepreneur

I'm 19 years old and struggle a lot in real estate, I do work at an agent and try to put money away for investing but to get my foot in the door on a low budget I became an agent. And I have learned SOOO much about the field. connecting with other agents online and in your community, along with reading on the subject has helped me a lot! I think now if I were to go into investing I would know, or know someone who knew everything I needed to invest. If you truly are interested, @T J Tutor is the guy to talk to. He has helped me out tremendously!
    T J Tutor likes this.

Featured Businesses (View All)