EntrepreneurFix Is a Free Entrepreneur, Business and Start Up Forum

Connect With Other Entrepreneurs Online Today!
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

How to Expand my client base?

Discussion in 'Sales, Marketing and PR' started by hanishi, Oct 24, 2015.

1. hanishi

hanishi Entrepreneur

So i have a clothing store and i have a facebook profile for it. I have about 900 friends and i post daily my products. I want to expand my client base by aproaching other clients from other regions and shipping my products. Any tips for me?

Thanks in advance.

2. missbishi

missbishi Entrepreneur

Have a trawl through FB for fashion groups based in other regions. You could post your products there, giving clear shipping details and linking back to your original page. Comment on other posts as much as you can, just to get your business name seen.

You could also consider running a giveaway. Like and share to enter a draw for one of your items. That should help spread the word a little.
  3. pwarbi

pwarbi Entrepreneur

I think joint other groups on Facebook that are based around the world and liaising with them is the best option.

A lot of the time just posting your products on other pages won't get much interest but if you can strike up some kind of deal with the owners of the page or group, that can work out a lot better.
  4. dyanmarie25

dyanmarie25 Entrepreneur

Hello there, @hanishi. I am actually planning to start my own online clothing store in the future. And I think one of the best ways to promote your products/items is through advertising them on Instagram. I know a lot of online business owners who utilize Instagram for online marketing purposes, and it looks like it does work effectively for them.
    pwarbi likes this.
  5. pwarbi

pwarbi Entrepreneur

Also advertising on Pinterest might also be an option as it seems that there are a lot of clothing and accessory pages on there that are getting a good number of views.

Whichever way it looks like social media marketing is one of the best options to look at.
  6. xeylonfm

xeylonfm Entrepreneur

I can already see the business spirit in your because you are thinking on a bigger scale which is required of good business acumen. Facebook is a powerful way to reach out to your prospects but I must admit you are looking at a very narrow strip in a whole sheet. Facebook is appropriate, but the problem is that it is not the only place people are looking out. Maybe that’s why your client base is narrow as you say. You need to extend your business tentacles to other social media platforms out there: Pinterest, Digg, LinkedIn, Instagram, Youtube, Vimeo, Etsy, Tumblr, Twitter and the list goes on and on. Just sit down and make a research of some good social media platforms you can implement. Additionally, make postings on classified websites such as Gumtree (UK), Olx, Craigslist, Backpage, Adlandpro and more. Your client base would grow with time.

Featured Businesses (View All)