EntrepreneurFix Is a Free Entrepreneur, Business and Start Up Forum

Connect With Other Entrepreneurs Online Today!
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

How to be undeniably good at sales?

Discussion in 'Sales, Marketing and PR' started by Isaac Kieffer, Jun 17, 2016.

1. Isaac Kieffer

Isaac Kieffer Entrepreneur

Everyone knows the be a successful entrepreneur, you must master the art of sales. May that be selling to prospects, selling your idea to investors, or selling yourself to other people to build your network. It seems everywhere you go in life sales can be applied.

In my short stent of entrepreneurship I have found plenty of trouble with sales and it has shown me how much of a difference it can make in your business. So I figured why not turn my biggest weakness into a asset I can have forever.

My questions is how would you, learn to become a great salesmen? Would you read books and self educate? take classes at a college? Read blogs online and watch webinars of great sales people? What do you think would be the best route to go to become great at sales.

I understand once you learn the techniques the best way to keep them is apply them in actual situations. So assuming after everything learned it was applied what is the best way to learn?

2. VirtualGlobalPhone

VirtualGlobalPhone Moderator Entrepreneur

@Isaac Kieffer , Good Sales happens when you are 100% confident of the product / service. With that in mind see if you can sell it to yourself.
    Isaac Kieffer likes this.
  3. T J Tutor

T J Tutor Administrator Entrepreneur

Learn to sell yourself, your product, your company, and you wont' have to sell the price!

Learning to be a master at sales requires simple commitment, total product knowledge, complete competitor knowledge, and sustained repetition in the delivery of ones self to prospects and clients until the delivery is refined to a level of perfection and as an automated response.

Read the Book of Five Rings (Go Rin no Sho) by Miyamoto Musashi. Get the version with complete text translation and philosophical translation.
    "You can only fight the way you practice"
    “A thousand days of training to develop, ten thousand days of training to polish. You must examine all this well.”
    “from one thing, know ten thousand things”

Featured Businesses (View All)