EntrepreneurFix Is a Free Entrepreneur, Business and Start Up Forum

Connect With Other Entrepreneurs Online Today!
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

How old were you when you became an entrepreneur?

Discussion in 'General Discussions and Lounge' started by Audie Kiev, Feb 17, 2016.

1. Audie Kiev

Audie Kiev Entrepreneur

I have heard stories of anywhere from children becoming successful entrepreneurs to adults. How old were you when you became an entrepreneur? Why did you choose to become an entrepreneur?

2. FreelancingQueen

FreelancingQueen Entrepreneur

I kind of fell into working from home by accident. I never even knew it could be done until I found a website about it in the fall of 2007. I then took a couple of part time gigs to make extra money while I also worked full time for my local school system. Sadly, my then mother inlaw was diagnosed with cancer in February 2008. So, I got a more reliable work from home job that let me make my own schedule so I could help care for her. I was actually 34 when I first began working from home. I got a late start at it, but at least I finally did. Since then, I have worked outside the home at different times, but I have always held on to my work from home jobs as well. Now, I only work from home and I am more satisfied with my work than I have ever been.
  3. CoolSpot

CoolSpot Entrepreneur

I didn't choose to become an entrepreneur, it's just simply something I am and always have been.

Featured Businesses (View All)