EntrepreneurFix Is a Free Entrepreneur, Business and Start Up Forum

Connect With Other Entrepreneurs Online Today!
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

How do I attain my own wealth as an entrepreneur?

Discussion in 'General Business and Entrepreneurship' started by Foxus, Apr 16, 2016.

1. Foxus

Foxus Entrepreneur

As a fellow entrepreneur, or more accurately-to be entrepreneur, what steps should I take to amass a great deal of wealth from my business endeavors. I'm not looking for a quick-fix, I am just looking for a definitive way of amassing a nice fortune. I have read books such as Trump's "The Art of The Deal" and Napoleon Hill's "Think and Grow Rich" to give me perspective, however it would be nice to get some perspective from someone who has actually made it. To give some more perspective in your answer, here is some of my business prospects:
    - A service that allows consumers to communicate with farmers to get their produce directly.

- A record label, geared to be the peoples record label, repairing the relations between how the DIY community sees a record label.

Thanks in advance.

2. Pejman Ghadimi

Pejman Ghadimi Entrepreneur

Stop reading books, start practicing execution. You can never make massive wealth form any business. You can only learn to be the best version of such business and in essence this will create wealth for you later. Become the best farmer's solution out there and you ll get massively paid. Being average doesnt pay, and no one gives a shit that you want or dont want to make money. Focus ONLY on the skill

Featured Businesses (View All)