EntrepreneurFix Is a Free Entrepreneur, Business and Start Up Forum

Connect With Other Entrepreneurs Online Today!
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Hi I am new here. You can call me Claudia. :)

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by yepitsclaudia, Mar 20, 2016.

1. yepitsclaudia

yepitsclaudia Entrepreneur

I am a graduating student taking up Business Management and upon seeing this forum, I think I will be able to read information that I can relate to, learn a whole lot of new stuff as well as share my thoughts on certain matters.

After graduation, I plan to work, save and try to put up a business of my own. What great business would you suggest for a starter? :)
    setupdisc and T J Tutor like this.

2. William Clements

William Clements Moderator Business Owner Entrepreneur

setupdisc likes this.
  3. T J Tutor

T J Tutor Administrator Entrepreneur

Welcome to EntrepreneurFix @yepitsclaudia , thanks for joining us.

As for what business, this is such an ambiguous question. Too many answers required to begin fulfilling the request.

Maybe the better question might be what fields of business management attract you?

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

T J
    setupdisc likes this.
  4. setupdisc

setupdisc Moderator Entrepreneur

Hi Claudia, nice to meet you.

What types of things do you like or enjoy doing for a hobby that you would feel comfortable with for extended periods of time as a profession?

If you can find something that you really enjoy doing that there is a need for which people will pay to have, then you can make nearly anything work to the extent that you are willing to do it.

Being your own boss, you can make it as casual or as professional as the field and your approach to it may allow. Finding what you love to do and how you can earn money with it is the first step, then the research comes (which many users here may be able to help you with).

After that, checking out and completing the applications for licenses and anything else required would be the next step, then the funding and all the rest.

It's not always a linear thing, but if you find something you like to do, I would recommend that you use that to put your best foot forward with. @yepitsclaudia
    T J Tutor likes this.
  5. yepitsclaudia

Hi! I agree that the question I posted was so ambiguous, maybe it's because I still have plans that are quite vague as of the moment. But thank you for replying. One field of business management that I'd say I'm interested in is marketing. I still don't have an experience on this field though, but with the matters discussed and activities we had in the university, I find this field engaging. But I'll still have to assess myself or enter the marketing world and see for myself if it is for me or if I could find other fields that will fit my character. Again, thank you for answering. :)
    T J Tutor likes this.
  6. yepitsclaudia

Thank you for this answer! I completely agree that one must find something he enjoys doing so when he makes it his profession, accomplishing the work would feel like enjoying and not stressful working.

And thanks for letting me know that users from this forum could help me once I decide on what business to put up. For now, I'll have to save and as I do the saving, I'll also decide on the business that I'll enjoy and of course will be needed by the target market. :)
    setupdisc likes this.

Featured Businesses (View All)